Illuminated Aliens Pulse Rifle Display Base

Sorry about the multiple PM's Guy, I think my send button was on full auto for some reason!

Sorry about the multiple PM's Guy, I think my send button was on full auto for some reason!
:lol:lol:lol...yeah it was ...
that full auto....what is it a replicated PR message board...:lol:lol:lol
No problem big buddy, I found it quite funny...lol

Last edited:
Robi, I was going to chime in and say it but Guy already beat me to it - he loves the attention - especially when it comes to talking about Pulse Rifles...lol...

Robi, I was going to chime in and say it but Guy already beat me to it - he loves the attention - especially when it comes to talking about Pulse Rifles...lol...
...I am married Dave...:lol:thumbsup:lol....when your single you get alot of attention, but after being married for several years, the wife and I are getting older, when she walks by me...I get dusted... off with the furniture....I think she sprayed Pledge in my eye on time ..:lol...
Now as far as ....my Pulse rifle...which I refer to is (My Lady) , will let me touch her anytime I want, and play with her...:love:cool(y)behave:lol

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back