Illuminated Aliens Pulse Rifle Display Base

Love the photos of your PR parts! That looks like exactly what we want to eventually do with Mirax's rifle... of course, I don't know if she will be able to pick it up once completed, but it will be awesome!

Awesome display! I would love one for my pulse rifle. Great way to show off a super cool piece!
Thank you ,I hope my photos in the album can give people the general idea and the severity of builing one and cutting up real gun parts is not enjoyable but it ls gratifying once completed ....... feel free to check out my profile it it can help you in any way ,or just send me a message if I can help thru the process...... Guy Young

Love the photos of your PR parts! That looks like exactly what we want to eventually do with Mirax's rifle... of course, I don't know if she will be able to pick it up once completed, but it will be awesome!
The weight is really not as bad as it seems ,after you get used to it ,at first its suprisingly heavy ,you just wouldnt think its possible to have that much Weight ,but I would'nt suggest carring it around for 2 to 3 hours ,HAHAHA

Last edited:
Thtat is gorgeous! And if I'm reading that right, he only charged $180 for it? Great deal on that!

Wes
Yeah the 3/8 thick acylic base with my Aliens illuminated plaque cost me all together 180.00 , now the Pulse rifle cost me 2300.00 to build that thing.........Thanks for the nice words..........

Last edited:
Hyperdyne Labs made my counter ,its brighter ,it also counts down pretty fast when the trigger is pulled and the barrel lights up with my wired LED that I put in the barrel flashes to give that realism that it is firing.........for some of you who have asked ,it is very difficult to install in a real hero version all metal ,but its definietly worth it ,no doubt in my mind whatsoever.......I recommend Hyperdyne Labs counter anyday.They are not cheap,but they also do soundboards as well.........

Thank you ,this hero version was by far worth all the trouble to build ............. It was definitetly hard to do ,with all the wiring and everything.....

[I am grateful to everyone and to other builders who have an interest in prop making for helpful info....... I can not sit back and drool after 10 years of gathering all the parts and say finally ,its done.............

Last edited:
If anyone else needs some info ,on how to build one just send me a message,I will help any way I can.......GUY

Last edited:
That's a thing of beauty!
I'm planning on a wooden glass-fronted display case for mine, with room to hold my Golden Gun and Blade Runner blaster as well (and any other replica guns I get!)

That's a thing of beauty!
I'm planning on a wooden glass-fronted display case for mine, with room to hold my Golden Gun and Blade Runner blaster as well (and any other replica guns I get!)
You got a send me a picture of that, when you get it ,I bet that would look fantastic.........The golden gun is classic,amongst some others as well...:thumbsup

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back