Halo 3 Gravity Hammer Project - 56k Killer

wow that really is some piece of work you did there.

and from the pictures it looks like you got it all done in record time too.

Fabulous suit as well -if I may ask - where did you get it?

thanks for the pics.. awesome work!.

Thanks for all the compliments guys!

It actually took longer to complete than the massive "picture dump" would indicate - probably around 6-8 weeks once I really got into it. It was my first real start-to-finish scratch build and there was a bit of a learning curve on the moulding aspect...

As far as my suit goes, it's really what we call a Frankensuit. It's pieced together from raw components from multiple sources (Muckle, MLC, Doc Bytes) and is in "permanent upgrade" status". I've got some upgrades to make before D'Con to move it closer to pure Halo 3 as opposed to the 2/3 hybrid it is now. If anyone would like more info on the suit, feel free to hit me up via PM...

Thanks Again!

Hello, I know this topic is very old, but I am still very interested in the gravity hammer prop, could you sell me one? I really need one and I have been looking all around and this is by far the best I have seen, I am willing to par a fair price and you could ship it built or ready to build(or however you do it).

Please reply, thanks.

~Chris

DOGWIZARD! Good to see you here!! Also great to see that hammer!!! I still giggle at the video from the DC meet up in 2010!!! :D See ya this year!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back