The Shawshank Redemption: Andy's rock hammer in the Bible

DaBuild

Sr Member
Hello fellow maker!

I know it's been done before but here's my version of Andy Dufresne Rock Hammer hidden in the bible given by the corrupted Warden. To this day, it's still one of my favorite movie but also, my best ending of all time!

I made the hammer machining Aluminum and wood but, most of all, I was lucky enough to find a copy of the bible itself. A steal on Ebay for 20$ cause it was badly named. It's 1944 National Press Bible, Philadelphia King James Edition (No red type)

Cutting the pages was actually not as bad I as thought thanks to Valor and his on the subject: Shawshank Redemption Andy's Bible

It was more then useful!

Cheers!
Dan
Insta: Login • Instagram
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/dabuild

Really Nice!!
Glad you found the right Bible which I never would of thought played such a important role!
One of my favorite movies also:cool:

DaBuild,
Now you need to tunnel a hole in your wall and show us how Andy put the poster of Raquel Welch up and keeping it so flat:unsure:

Really Nice!!
Glad you found the right Bible which I never would of thought played such a important role!
One of my favorite movies also:cool:

DaBuild,
Now you need to tunnel a hole in your wall and show us how Andy put the poster of Raquel Welch up and keeping it so flat:unsure:
That's the only "flaw" in the movie in my opinion...in 19 years, no one ever took down that poster or/and he was never moved to another cell...risky gamble.

That's the only "flaw" in the movie in my opinion...in 19 years, no one ever took down that poster or/and he was never moved to another cell...risky gamble.

Not a flaw, really. He simply weighed the favor he was being granted for helping the Warden, Guards, others with the risk of his cell being examined. Those that had favor with the Warden were very likely immune to having their cells tossed. As for being in his cell alone, the Warden addresses that when Andy calls him obtuse. Warden: "I'll take you out of that one-bunk Hilton". The cell alone was a perk, and Andy/Warden understood that.

Not a flaw, really. He simply weighed the favor he was being granted for helping the Warden, Guards, others with the risk of his cell being examined. Those that had favor with the Warden were very likely immune to having their cells tossed. As for being in his cell alone, the Warden addresses that when Andy calls him obtuse. Warden: "I'll take you out of that one-bunk Hilton". The cell alone was a perk, and Andy/Warden understood that.
Agree. That why I put flaw between " :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back