Green Goblin Movie Suit

Hey, that looks really great TK171 !!

Very interested to see this project developing. :love
Seems strange that there hasn't been more interest amongst costumers, because this is a real badass costume.

It will be great to see the end result.... :love

Cheers,
John
johnATmanicminerDOTplusDOTcom

this is awesome! ive been watching this for a while, as i have the helmet and body armour if you made the shoulders avalible i would really be intrested :)

Loved the movie goblin suit looks incredible so far. Be interesting to see a glider possibly remote made that could roll across the ground, floor maybe puff some smoke or is that a stretch, would be awsome though.

I'm loving this so far! :D The helmet looks awesome, and it looks like this is going to be a great/successful build. I'll definitely be following this...

That's an amazing helmet. I'm actually surprised how few accurate helmets I've seen turn up. There were a ton of those amazingly oversized ones on ebay, but none like this! Well done. Looking forward to seen this finished.

What material did you use for the eyes and where did you find it? Something like that would be great for the new spidey eyes, plus the honeycomb pattern. I appreciate the help!

Thanks for the interest people ... :)

Its slow progress at the moment due to other projects and money etc ..

But to answer a few questions, i have decided that i will not be using vac formed Armor pieces now (not directly on the suit anyway) as i have since learned that most of the small armor pieces were actually cast in a type of urethane. So i will vac form the moulds and then use them to make the Urethane positives for the suit.

The Helmet lenses in the pictures are actually vac metalised abs (like C3P0) which im just using for testing the appearance as you cant actually see through them .... i have some clear acrylic ones waiting to be gold coated at the moment (like sunglasses)

The teeth are about to be reprofiled to look more aggresive and more like the originals before they get metalised and weathered.

Im also looking at the best way to fix the rear part of the helmet to the front ... i think possibly a small hinge and some small earth magnets at the sides is the best route at the moment ... then that can be painted ...

Anyway, i will try and post some more progress pics over the next few weeks so you can see whats going on .....

.... and thanks again for the comments and interest ...

G.

How are you going to do the gold coating on the lenses? I want to do something like that for some Amazing Spider-Man lenses.

Im looking at either having them treated\coated like they do with sunglasses or using very thin window tinting film heated and pulled\wrapped over the top ...

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back