Ghostbusters 3 is a go! (according to the writers, director and producer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing with Ramis gone that I think could happen is this might not be "Ghostbusters III" but just Ghostbusters i.e. a reboot period.

Would it be disrespectful to have someone else play Egon?

Saw a picture of Jerry Seinfeld that made me think he kind of looks Egon-y. Maybe it's just the glasses?

qjerry-seinfeld-2014-getty-images-neilson-barnard-462093143-1-.jpg_article_landscape.jpg

I saw the movie Ben Stiller movie Zoolander yesterday and his face acting reminded me of Louis Tully, He could play Rick Moranis part if a movie is ever made.
If you did not know it ,Rick Moranis stopped acting after his wife tragically died in cancer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw the movie Ben Stiller movie Zoolander yesterday and his face acting reminded me of Louis Tully, He could play Rick Moranis part if a movie is ever made.

For this, seeing as everyone has aged, if you can't get Moranis then don't have a Tully part. Stiller or anyone else doing their best impression would be in instant warning sign that this film is going to be BAD.

Also, he didn't leave acting until 6 years after his wife died and he isn't fully retired. He's done some stuff and has been quoted as saying if he liked the new script he may do it.

“I haven’t talked to Dan Aykroyd about it. Somebody he’s associated with called me and I said, ‘I wouldn’t not do it, but it’s got to be good.’ You know, I’m not interested in doing anything I’ve already done, and I thought the second one was a disappointment. But I guess I’m interested in where that guy is now. I sort of see him as being Bernie Madoff’s cellmate in jail. Both of them being so orderly that they race to get up and make their beds.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back