Galactica parts

Wow, very hi res photo, Now I doubt that 8 rad part is in there. Apologies.
Hey not a problem. Always ready to take ideas on parts. Reference is sketchy sometimes. It still could be under everything else, but we really don't need it. Who could see it, lol.

AMT pick-your-poison. You'll find it in several trucks.

Craig

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    20.9 KB · Views: 82

Craig
Thanks man ! I appreciate it. That's the second to last part we need for this area. If we get # 19 on previous page it will be the first and only map at 100 %. It's easy enough to 3d print, just my OCD needs to finish this one map, lol.

Craig
Oh well, I went through 5 of my Amt truck kits and didn't find it. My eyes must be worse than I thought. Tried the Alaskan Hauler, the White Road Boss, the K123 Cabover, the Peterbilt Wrecker, and the White Freight Liner. Getting old sucks, lol.

Last edited:
Ha, yeah you picked a bad run to look at there. I took a quick look and it appears to be in the Astro95, The Titan 90, the Custom Pumper, so I'm sure it's in others as well. A similar part is in the Wrecker on the silver sprue. But not an exact match.
Thanks Craig!

Ha, yeah you picked a bad run to look at there. I took a quick look and it appears to be in the Astro95, The Titan 90, the Custom Pumper, so I'm sure it's in others as well. A similar part is in the Wrecker on the silver sprue. But not an exact match.
Thanks Craig!
Yea figures its in a kit I don't have, lol. Guess I'll be 3d printing it. If anyone has the kit, if you could snap a few pics of it. That would be helpful. Thanks guys for the Ids so far. I love this place !

Joe, your a Falcon guy also.... have you a Ladder Chief yet?

Going of Craig's pic you will find one in the kit.
Though I think its also a Falcon part so you will probably eventually need to cast or 3D it.

If you get stuck I can draw it up for you in Rhino as an stl or iges or step. It's on my list of things to do anyway.

Joe, your a Falcon guy also.... have you a Ladder Chief yet?

Going of Craig's pic you will find one in the kit.
Though I think its also a Falcon part so you will probably eventually need to cast or 3D it.

If you get stuck I can draw it up for you in Rhino as an stl or iges or step. It's on my list of things to do anyway.
Yes a Falcon, Galactica and many others guy, ; ) Great I just bought a Ladder Chief a little while back. Thanks so much ! I'll hit you up for a 3d version if I can't find it.

Too funny this part was staring me right in the face. # 33 is also # 13 on the Port Neck Map. It's labeled Amt Astro 95 # 164, LOL. Thanks Craig and everyone who's finding these.

# 13 1-25 AMT Astro 95 #164.jpg

1 is a life raft from Lindberg LST or LSD either one works. Differential would be from the amt K123 cabover, or amt moven on truck. 51 is from the hasegawa leopold. 30 is from either the leopold or hasegawa morser karl. 31 is tamiya big scale 25th tiger 1, 32 is monogram b-29. 57 is a ladder from the same lindbwrg lsd or lst. 49 is probable from the amt moven on kit Kenworth I believe. I think there is a thread with part maps somewhere.
Wow you know you bsg parts well some day I would love to build a studio scale one I had the salzo bsg but got crushed in a storage roof colapse I would love to have another one of these tryed with no luck its been retired any one has one I will buy nice knowlage of parts

Oh well, I went through 5 of my Amt truck kits and didn't find it. My eyes must be worse than I thought. Tried the Alaskan Hauler, the White Road Boss, the K123 Cabover, the Peterbilt Wrecker, and the White Freight Liner. Getting old sucks, lol.
just wondering are you building the bsg this has been very inspiring for me I had the salzo half studio scale nice model but it got crushed in a roof colapse I wish I could get another some day I might try a build like this but so many kits are involved can't wait to see more of this

just wondering are you building the bsg this has been very inspiring for me I had the salzo half studio scale nice model but it got crushed in a roof colapse I wish I could get another some day I might try a build like this but so many kits are involved can't wait to see more of this
Yes sir. I'm " building " the studio scale Galactica. Sorry to hear about the Salzo. That's a good looking kit. Was anything salvaged from the kit ?

Wow you know you bsg parts well some day I would love to build a studio scale one I had the salzo bsg but got crushed in a storage roof colapse I would love to have another one of these tryed with no luck its been retired any one has one I will buy nice knowlage of parts
Thanks, There are others who are much better at ID'S

Yes sir. I'm " building " the studio scale Galactica. Sorry to hear about the Salzo. That's a good looking kit. Was anything salvaged from the kit ?
I am sorry to say only got insurance recovery it was destroyed almost no whole pieces to salvage and they wouldn't let me only to get what wasn't smashed I have over a thousand models of every kind a whole 2 story hobby shop was willed to me I had to put everything in another safer storage 1/4 scale rc cars I think there is like 12 in there air planes and a couple rc heles and my sons 2 racing karts also all the stuff to race I really would love to start a build I love the guys over down under Jim Crevleings build I have complete pics of every angle of his bsg studio scale. also the beginning of his build the frame work as well as the skin applyed I can't wait to see your build

I was telling you about all the creveling studio scale pics I can share the if anyone needs some refrence decent pics of this model

Yea Jim is one of the OG Galactica builders. I have all his pictures. His was the first one I saw built. I think he sold his second one. It's a great subject.

I know you guys will get tired of me, but here's a few more. I had the small part ID with the red question marks, but I lost it. It's inside the Leopold part # 33. There's a part under the B29 gun sight, but can't make it out. I marked it with green question marks.

Whats This 3.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back