More mystery parts, ; )

bwayne64

Master Member
Don't know if anyone has found these parts yet. They're missing on the parts maps I have. Can't hurt to ask. You guys come through more often than not. I think CR had to use a standin for the part on the back of the Port Head, # 125 on the included picture. They seem to have found the engine half on the engine back panel, but I can't find any info on it. Thanks for any help, and Merry Christmas,

Port Head Rear 2.jpg

Port Head Rear.jpg

Engine Rear 2.jpg
Engine Rear.jpg

I wanna say the one in the first two pics is a silver-ish (not chromed) part from a Tamiya race car.

edit: one day I'll be right. This is not that day.

Last edited:
The part on the engine thruster plate did not belong there. We removed it and put it where it was supposed to go. At this point, that's all I remember as that was way back in 2014 -- almost 10 years ago!

As for your mystery part on what I call the "cheek" of the head, my friends Richard Lindstrom and Phil Curl found this. It's the boat engine from a kit recently re-popped by Round2:

1703278969913.jpeg

The part on the engine thruster plate did not belong there. We removed it and put it where it was supposed to go. At this point, that's all I remember as that was way back in 2014 -- almost 10 years ago!

As for your mystery part on what I call the "cheek" of the head, my friends Richard Lindstrom and Phil Curl found this. It's the boat engine from a kit recently re-popped by Round2:

View attachment 1772066
Thanks Charles appreciate that. I can 3d print the engine half. Just like to know what everything is. It's an illness. ; )

P.S. Just found a kit scan of the Aqua Rod. Not high resolution but at least you can see the parts,
; )

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back