Fringe

I think that part was pretty awesome, especially cause they didn't resort to using a voice over, which would have been totally wrong. Anna Torv almost nailed that tone and voice.

Agreed on that point, but the story element itself is proving a little difficult to swallow on my end. (This from the guy who has almost no problem with Olivia and Peter having met as children but not remembering.)

Aw, you guys are nuts. The co-worker romance is handled, cute. "Animal ESP, morality detector, powdered water..." Hurley and Walter jamming to Violet Sedan Chair/Geronimo Jackson with a bong... this show was great.

I wouldn't like the voice either way. The way she's doing Bell's voice now is dumb and having his voice come out of her would be wrong (because physically his voice couldn't come out of her). I would have rather had her do her normal voice and just convince them.

I wouldn't like the voice either way. The way she's doing Bell's voice now is dumb and having his voice come out of her would be wrong (because physically his voice couldn't come out of her). I would have rather had her do her normal voice and just convince them.

Yes that's it exactly.

I only suggested the voice over thing, because dramatically it would make since. However scientifically speaking, it would not be his voice, but it wouldn't be her trying to do a bad imitation of him either. It would be her voice, using his words, and style of speech.

I thought it was an interesting twist. I was expecting Hurly.

Oneiros....wrong inter-dimensional,alternate universe Mr. Bell. :lol Though William and Art have similar tones.

I thought it was an interesting twist. I was expecting Hurly.

Oneiros....wrong inter-dimensional,alternate universe Mr. Bell. :lol Though William and Art have similar tones.

Now, I would have liked this weeks twist, if it had been Art Bell. :lol That would have been great.

"Oh, no, we awoke the spirit of the wrong Bell, and he just keeps talking about...... Well, Ok, he keeps talking about our kind of stuff." :)

my favorite shooooooooooow! The old professor is killing me every chapter:) It's nothing like X-Files , much darker and a lot more tension in the air..

Well, that is good news. :)

Now if we could just get them to get Bell, out of Olivia, so she can stop doing that awful impression. Though I do have to say, I loved it when Walter said "But, I would have to milk you" :lol

Well, that is good news. :)

Now if we could just get them to get Bell, out of Olivia, so she can stop doing that awful impression. Though I do have to say, I loved it when Walter said "But, I would have to milk you" :lol

Don't forget his obsession with Astrid's hands.

"You could assign milking duties to Astrid."

Did anyone else notice the name Astrid is an anagram for Tardis. (as in Doctor who) I mean there really are folks named Astrid, but it just seems kind of funny in a sci-fi show. :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back