eFx Collectibles Announce THE AVENGERS Limited Edition Replicas

Those pieces look great! The Cap helmet looks better on you than Evans!

Also, you can rotate your photos in photobucket's editing function.

Nick

Lol that eFX dude next to Chris holding the hammer has that "Whoa buddy" look and pose going on.

I'm really chomping at the bit to get their Avengers Mjolnir, probably the only piece in their lineup I'll purchase, thanks for the update! However given how often eFX misses their target deadlines, I'll believe the pre-order date when I see it, and then the long painful wait begins until it arrives at my door steps :(

Just me goofing off with the thor gear...

rimMY.jpg

Nice little scoop there, Chris!

Hope you don't mind, I posted this over on the Freaks board, they dying for this stuff

Wants! - Thor Helmet (must have) Cap Helmet, Maybe. Mjolnir - possibilty, wish it were metal.

As for Caps shield, think i'm more than happy with yours!

Guys, do you confirm the handle on thor's hammer has no leather whatsoever and it's just painted? Also, if there's leather...where the heck is the seam line?!?! :D Thanks!

Cool, and what about the seam line and the stitches? From the pictures I saw there's no evidence there's any. No stitches, no seam line. They made a seamless leather tube?

Cool, and what about the seam line and the stitches? From the pictures I saw there's no evidence there's any. No stitches, no seam line. They made a seamless leather tube?

It is most likely 1 strip wound around the handle, if you look close at the promo pictures and film stills, you can see that is how it was on the film version. This is done to match the metal detail which also winds around the handle.

I'm ready for that Thor hammer - it looks incredible! Let's hope efx comes through with these!

+1, I was in the same boat with you, preordered the MR Mjolnir, then saw your negative impressions and cancelled my order :lol Now I REALLY want eFX's hammer. I was seriously considering the replica build on here but decided I'd rather wait for the licensed version instead.

I missed out on the Capt. America/ War Bonds poster. Wish I had bought it right when I saw it. I got the 2 Tour posters though. Bryan said they'd be available from the website very soon.

I hope he means very soon.

I'm not sorry that I went ahead with making my own Captain shield, but I'm really digging that Thor hammer, and definitely want the Captain America War Bonds poster. What's the price point on the hammer?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back