EFX Collectibles Loses Marvel License

Davis8924

Hello Everyone,

New to the forum, however I wanted to share that I found out that EFX no longer holds the marvel license. Iron Man and Black Panther will not be released along with any of the other props previously displayed.

1. How do we get our money back for both preorders since Bryan passed and EFX rarely responds to emails.

2. Which company will be stepping up to takeover the marvel license for high end prop replicas?

If anyone has better information or contacts at EFX please share any updated information. Thank you.

I have no idea if anyone picked up the license from EFX. I hope someone did. At the very least I hope EFX is able to ship out the remaining preorders we paid for that we never received…

Larry from EFX can maybe chime in, he is the late Bryan Ono’s business partner that is now managing the company operations.

I have no idea if anyone picked up the license from EFX. I hope someone did. At the very least I hope EFX is able to ship out the remaining preorders we paid for that we never received…

Larry from EFX can maybe chime in, he is the late Bryan Ono’s business partner that is now managing the company operations.
That's your only option at the moment. if You paid by credit card I would start there for securing your funds as you will never see these preorders from EFX

Well information until things get settled out will slowly trickle out from EFX. Hopefully with more concise details and solid starting points for folks who have pre-orders in. Also take into account those who may possibly ask for a refund down the line. Just have to wait it out until someone there gets a real good handle on what is going with the business side. Keep your fingers crossed.

Ag
Well information until things get settled out will slowly trickle out from EFX. Hopefully with more concise details and solid starting points for folks who have pre-orders in. Also take into account those who may possibly ask for a refund down the line. Just have to wait it out until someone there gets a real good handle on what is going with the business side. Keep your fingers crossed.
Agreed, best case scenario as a marvel enthusiast and collector I hope EFX straightens things out with the license and can actually produce the Marvel props promised now and for the future.

Hopefully more information is shared by EFX. For now I have to go with the information provided by Larry at EFX and others with inside knowledge.

Hi,

Does anyone have any new updates regarding EFX and the Marvel license or who will be taking over. Thank you.
Unfortunately, with the passing of Bryan Ono, there are lots of unanswerable questions about EFX at the moment.

My guess is that Marvel/Disney will do more of their own licensed releases for occasional high end pieces and Hasbro Black for the more run of the mill stuff.

EFX will maintain radio silence as per the norm but I'm more interested in the "Hero Relic" moniker that Disney is giving their more limited releases. Could be a nice middle ground between Hasbro and EFX.

The Hasbro and Disney stuff doesn’t have the same sense of value and collectibility. Hopefully EFX can get their act together or another company steps in. The issue appears to be that EFX doesn’t want to spend the money to renew the license from what I have heard. That’s the hold up.

The Hasbro and Disney stuff doesn’t have the same sense of value and collectibility. Hopefully EFX can get their act together or another company steps in. The issue appears to be that EFX doesn’t want to spend the money to renew the license from what I have heard. That’s the hold up.
I'd argue that the Hasbro 75th anniversary metal shield and probably the Disney metal Captain Carter shield are vastly superior to the fiberglass EFX Cap versions. The Marvel licence can't be cheap and EFX doesn't exactly capital streaming in these days.

I would be interested in the captain Carter shield however I don’t like the fact that it makes noises like a children’s toy. I liked the fact that EFX made screen accurate props with a collectibility aspect to it.

I would be interested in the captain Carter shield however I don’t like the fact that it makes noises like a children’s toy. I liked the fact that EFX made screen accurate props with a collectibility aspect to it.
I appreciate screen used lineage but actually prefer more of an idealized look to something. I'm still hopeful someone makes an "Infinity Saga" metal Cap shield with that anodized look.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back