EFX Collectibles Loses Marvel License

Well some optimistic news, I reached out to Paragon FX. They were waiting to see what happened with the EFX license contract situation. Sounds like it’s something on their radar and they are interested in trying to work something out with Marvel. Hopefully this happens in the near future!
That would be a dream come true for MCU fans.

Also Rylo and PFX are very active here which is a win win.

Last edited:
That would be a dream come true for MCU fans.

Also Rylo and PFX are very active here which is a win win.
I think Spidey's webshooters would be very very cool. Both the ones that are on the HOMECOMING suit (I think Disney parks has a model but very inaccurate). And his "homemade" webshooters seen at the end of HOMECOMING would be rad as well. (additional web cartridges would be awesome as well, the same way some bullets are included in Tome's/PFX's Deckard Blaster.)

I think Spidey's webshooters would be very very cool. Both the ones that are on the HOMECOMING suit (I think Disney parks has a model but very inaccurate). And his "homemade" webshooters seen at the end of HOMECOMING would be rad as well. (additional web cartridges would be awesome as well, the same way some bullets are included in Tome's/PFX's Deckard Blaster.)
There's so many replicas that haven't had a limited edition version made:

Stormbreaker
Star Lord Blasters
Cap Wakanda shields
Cap Rescue Helmet
Spider-Man web shooters

Just to name a few.

Bumping this for the new year. Any chance another company is picking up the MCU license?

I NEED a Metal Stormbreaker.
There are unlicensed metal Stormbreakers on Etsy. There are a few sellers listing this same item from China.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back