eFX - BO-KATAN KRYZE HELMET - LEGEND EDITION

Now estimated to begin shipping the week of May 27th.
5A3A7E31-876A-4BD8-AA7A-6E69E61B49EB.jpeg

I find it especially interesting, that the interiour shall be accurate, too. I wonder, what this means and how it will look. Any pictures of that, yet?: )

I find it especially interesting, that the interiour shall be accurate, too. I wonder, what this means and how it will look. Any pictures of that, yet?: )
I too would like to see the inside, especially the like “sealing collar” on the inner lip

This is the inside of the EFX prototype. Looks like a mix of fabrics instead of the usual black lining. The visor seems to be attached with a frame as well.
Screenshot_2024-05-31-12-52-15-35_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpgScreenshot_2024-05-31-12-53-03-91_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

Comparing the details to the product images, it's very close. I feel like they did a fine job replicating the paint master. The only difference really standing out to me is these details being shifted slightly higher up.

IMG_20240601_110037.jpg

I am waiting to see a few more people receive theirs before ordering it. If they all look consistent I will hopefully jump on it before it sells out.

Comparing the details to the product images, it's very close. I feel like they did a fine job replicating the paint master. The only difference really standing out to me is these details being shifted slightly higher up.

View attachment 1826035

I am waiting to see a few more people receive theirs before ordering it. If they all look consistent I will hopefully jump on it before it sells out.
I thought these were sold out?

I am incredibly excited about this and as soon as a preorder is up through Sideshow I will be grabbing one. It is worth noting that this paint master is a “real” helmet from Ironhead studio, meaning it is a printed helmet and done by their incredibly talented artists. Exactly the same as the real show used helmets. I actually saw this helmet in person at Ironhead.

Just pointing out the reality that they are marketing with a “real” helmet, not an EFX made helmet.
Would you happen to know if the EFX paint master made by Ironhead is replicating a particular screen-used helmet?

I never bothered to compare the screen used helmet to the EFX before. Many of the weathered details don't match the screen used one that was on display at Celebration. So did Ironhead in painting the master for EFX try to closely match a different production-made helmet than this one or is the paintjob unique?

GridArt_20240601_110831769.jpg

Would you happen to know if the EFX paint master made by Ironhead is replicating a particular screen-used helmet?

I never bothered to compare the screen used helmet to the EFX before. Many of the weathered details don't match the screen used one that was on display at Celebration. So did Ironhead in painting the master for EFX try to closely match a different production-made helmet than this one or is the paintjob unique?

View attachment 1826085

I’m not sure if it was used on screen or not, but they displayed a helmet at SDCC in 2022 that more closely matches the EFX paint master.

Keep in mind they don’t really obsess over the details in the same way the fans do. If you screen cap all the different helmets in S2 and S3 you’ll see they are all a little different, sometimes a lot different.

Attachments

• 0C697365-B2C3-41DF-8F92-50BE980F6C79.jpeg
    0C697365-B2C3-41DF-8F92-50BE980F6C79.jpeg
    335.5 KB · Views: 32

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back