Luke Skywalker EFX 1:1 Lightsaber Replica (The Mandalorian) w/ custom acrylic case

ChrisRWars

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks to Lascryl in the UK for the custom display cover, would highly recommend them for anyone with this replica.

I used to collect Master Replicas’ .45 scaled sabers when I was younger. I was too young to get the big ones, so, now that I am an adult, this is the next best thing.

I’ve now started on a real parts ANH Obi, so the obsession has returned with full force.. literally out of nowhere.

Anyone who is considering this prop replica absolutely go for it! Very nice indeed for the price. If you’re in the UK, use Lascryl for your display cover. If you’re in the US, as I understand saber display solutions on fb are the way to go.

IMG_3751.jpeg

Awesome display, Chris! Thanks for sharing! Do you have a link to Lascryl by any chance? I tried googling them but couldn't find any matches. Cheers!

Thanks man! It came out a perfect fit.

Here’s the link to their site: Custom Sized Acrylic Display Cover (No Base)

- Send them an email and they will give you all the instructions you need. You’ll want the 3mm acrylic and will need to measure up yourself. Measure from corner to corner of the black base (inside measurements) and add 1mm to each measurement for tolerance.

The exact measurements I sent them are here:

1710087210158.png

As I say though ask them for help if you need and do your own measurements with your base as they might differ in size a bit :)

Let me know how it goes!

Many thanks,

ChrisR

Thanks man! It came out a perfect fit.

Here’s the link to their site: Custom Sized Acrylic Display Cover (No Base)

- Send them an email and they will give you all the instructions you need. You’ll want the 3mm acrylic and will need to measure up yourself. Measure from corner to corner of the black base (inside measurements) and add 1mm to each measurement for tolerance.

The exact measurements I sent them are here:

View attachment 1798498

As I say though ask them for help if you need and do your own measurements with your base as they might differ in size a bit :)

Let me know how it goes!

Many thanks,

ChrisR
Brilliant! Thanks so much for the key info, Chris. This looks so cool, I think EFX should consider including this in their offerings.

Brilliant! Thanks so much for the key info, Chris. This looks so cool, I think EFX should consider including this in their offerings.
You’re welcome :)

They definitely should.. I mean it’s great that you can get a third party to make them, but I’m sure collectors would be happy with the extra cost if it were included.

Yet again, it may be no surprise EFX want to cut corners and play it safe with their overall presentation/packaging after their earlier runs. This one seems to be doing well though regardless of the cover.

Let me know if you get one made for any of yours! Would love to see some photos

As far as I can recall they have only ever offered a case with the First Contact Tricorder, and that was as an option you had to pay for. Since a lot of the people at EFX came from Master Replicas they were aware of the extra cost, which gets passed on to the customer, for extra packaging shipping and did not want to get involved with that.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back