Ecto-1 Magnum - Ectoberfest Charity Total: $24,000!

Re: Ghostbusters Ecto-1 Magnum

This is an awesome thread, super stories and what a prop to have fun with!

Wow! This is the most entertaining thread I've read here in a long time. Thanks for posting!

KC

An absolutely fantastic thread with simply jaw dropping photograhy.....a real joy to read this thread!!! I'd seen this car on other boards (as a fellow GB fan) and was amazed then.....so great to see and read this story.

Many thanks for posting this thread....this is why I love this board so much! :)

Great car, great story, great thread! I'm so jealous of the tours you were given. That's the proper way to see Hollywood! Thanks for sharing.

Denver St. Patrick's Day parade! We had a lot of fun with this one!

ohyeah.jpg

sp2.jpg

sp1a.jpg

sp16.jpg

sp1d.jpg

sp1b.jpg

p5.jpg

sp13.jpg

sp1e.jpg

sp1g.jpg

sp1h.jpg

sp1f.jpg

sp1b2.jpg

sp8.jpg

sp50.jpg

sp14.jpg

4434955813_1f31604be0_b.jpg

Looks like I forgot to post these, some GREAT photography by a friend of mine taken late at night on Superbowl Sunday.
IMG_3135_DxO_raw.jpg

This is Larimer Square in downtown Denver. After 4pm it's pretty much the busiest, most-crowded street in the city. Clubs, restaurants, bars, everything is 5-star on this block, so it's always full of cars. That night was the first time I had ever seen it completely empty and I couldn't waste and opportunity like that.

IMG_3129_DxO_raw.jpg

febcont.jpg

IMG_3123_DxO_raw.jpg

Hey Boomer. i got a question for ya. did you need a special permit or anything to have the blue lights on your ecto to keep the cops from coming down on ya? i plan on building a Ecto 1 at some point as well as a Mad Max interceptor. both have blue lights

Dana

This thread is AWESOME!!!

Loving the pictures that you are taking along the way, The last set are astonishing.

Thanks for writing journey up for us all to read, i've really enjoyed reading and viewing all the snaps. Keep em coming!!!!

Outstanding!

Thank you for sharing. This was a great read and the pictures are just fantastic.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back