Eaglemoss 2 foot Enterprise D

The links posted above are now good. Fanhome is not quite ready but you can sign up to be notified when they are. It appears you have the option of starting where you left off. Hopefully they will have the option where I can just order the rest all at one time. No idea if the premium cover and stand will be available

okay so I went to the facebook page for the original enteriprise d build was able to find the link to the page and sign up with notify me as I guess the Enterprise D build is not read yet. This is fabulous tho. So stunned that I can pick up where I left off.

Yikes. While the saucer is decently accurate to the filming model, the rest is just garbage looking at the supplied images. The secondary hull windows appear to be in their correct positions, but those panel/part lines are a hot mess. Also, the lines are too sharp and the thickness of the pylons for the warp nacelles are horrific.

I will just wait for the inevitable Round2 1/1000 D that I am sure will be released in the future.

UPDATE Fan home. Now has the subscription pre orders up to either start this model or pick up where...You left off. Here are some of the particulars.

If you are beginning with Stage 1 you get everything listed on their website.

If you are starting where you left off at Stage "whatever" you get nothing as they have no access to the now defunct Eaglemoss sales and orders data.

I asked if I could buy from Stage 20 to Stage 31 all in one purchase the answer was not now maybe in the future.

You will be receiving the art booklets like before to keep in your binders

There will be no corrections to the models flaws. Warts and all you get what was made.

If you were paying the premium subscription to get the sexy base from Eaglemoss....... sorry you will get the opportunity to buy it however we cant premium charge you in the middle of a subscription because we have no idea what your were paying for, signed up for or any premiums you received from Eaglemoss as we have no records.

Happy this is continuing to end this.... Warts and all and thankful for Fan Home to bail us modelers out!

Last edited:
Yikes. While the saucer is decently accurate to the filming model, the rest is just garbage looking at the supplied images. The secondary hull windows appear to be in their correct positions, but those panel/part lines are a hot mess. Also, the lines are too sharp and the thickness of the pylons for the warp nacelles are horrific.

I will just wait for the inevitable Round2 1/1000 D that I am sure will be released in the future.
I hear you. Warts and all this is the best commercial version out there. There is no Master Replicas version on this scale. Could not afford the QMx version when they made these and was going to get the chronicle Collectible version on the LCARS base before they folded. It is the "best" currently available. Glad Fanhome picked this up from manufacturer PCT. Eaglemoss was the middleman with this subscription. Now Fanhome is. GC

The adventure continues....on an over 3 year part work subscription plaqued by a universal pandemic, a bankruptcy by Eaglemoss and then a rebirth from Fanhome and Deagostini. Stage 20 "right where I left off" arrived today and.....so far so good. Thumbs up seal of approval is from spousal support unit #1

11 more stages to go for completion.... as 31 is the final stage. GC

IMG_1029.jpeg

Last edited:
The adventure continues....on an over 3 year part work subscription plaqued by a universal pandemic, a bankruptcy by Eaglemoss and then a rebirth from Fanhome and Deagostini. Stage 20 "right where I left off" arrived today and.....so far so good. Thumbs up seal of approval is from spousal support unit #1

11 more stages to go for completion.... as 31 is the final stage. GC

View attachment 1723918
I'm glad you were able to continue with this! I have a 1/650 scale version (yes, that's right -- it's HUGE) coming later this month, though I won't even think about building it until next year at least.

The build continues with stage 20 complete. A new large piece of under saucer section superstructure, 3 more hull panels with another forward edging strip and the beginning of the lower body underside panels. 11 stages left.

IMG_1059.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm really glad this is back on for you guys. I'm very curious to see one of them completed!
Indeed. If you look at the video I posted in an earlier thread PCT produced a video of a completed version San any lights. That was on post #86. I have said repeatedly this is no Master Replicas Enterprise.... However it's so far the best in its scale at its price point. The New Factory Entertainment and QMX studio scales were way out of my price point. I am so glad I hopefully at least get a chance to complete it.

Last edited:
As spousal support unit #1 was out enjoying one of her hobbies today (retail therapy....) After work I was able to get some hobby work done on the next stage...

The build continues with Stage 21... Complete! In Theory, only 10 more stages left and just 40 pieces. Stage 22 will be the last booklet in Binder #2. In this edition two more front lower saucer sections with 2 saucer edge pieces, and a new lower panel waiting until another stage.... to install...and another large underside lower hull piece that I just placed on top as is is not secured this is with it's separate hull Skelton and small PCB board In the lower right of picture #2. Also included, was a large skeleton frame section on the left side of the underside of the saucer section as a continuation.

Note the instructions now state "Fanhome" on the front covers Vs. "Hero Collector"

IMG_1074.jpeg

IMG_1075.jpeg

Last edited:
Got my first set. Very excited. I got the first one done, the bridge.

Gonna work on the Warp Nacelle ASAP.

I ordered the premium mirror base as well.

Very exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back