Done / Completed DREDD 3D Lawgiver kit by morganthirteen & joatrash (OPEN))

Re: DREDD 3D Lawgiver castings... (NEW photo!)

I'm already on the list ,but seeing as I just got my m240 flamer kit from Shawn (can't say enough good things about it),I'm doubly so.
Bells and whistles for me too :)
My wife will kick my behind but that's life.

I'm already on the list ,but seeing as I just got my m240 flamer kit from Shawn (can't say enough good things about it),I'm doubly so.
Bells and whistles for me too :)
My wife will kick my behind but that's life.

I saw you mention that it was clearing customs in the other thread. If you want a good weathering tip (assuming you don't have it planned out already) feel free to drop me a PM!

Folks, the print is now en route to Shawn, so expect a major update soon! Also, I have ordered some EL sheet and a small inverter for my Hero version. I THINK the setup will be fairly easy to install even in the solid casts and I will keep everyone up to date on how to do it (note that electronics are NOT part of the run... I'm just providing tips on how to go about it for those that want to). The way this will be set up will make it EASIER to install than leds if it works.

Very interested , how do I go about getting one ?

details re shipping etc please , as I'm in the UK

best regards,

Propsjonnyb

Well, right now we just put you on the interest list. The master still needs to be moulded and casting begun.

However... you're in the UK... do you have a defense against the VCRA law? (I.e. are you a registered member of an airsoft club?) If not, you may have trouble with customs. We MIGHT be able to look into getting a few into the UK by painting them pink or something, but we'll have to see about that one casting gets going.

Very interested , how do I go about getting one ?

details re shipping etc please , as I'm in the UK

best regards,

Propsjonnyb

So it begins!

After a couple of delays (and one big scare) I'm happy to report that the 3d print is now in Shawn's hands and he will be assembling and molding right away. I don't have an exact time frame yet for y'all, but the ball is definitely rolling now, so start gathering your pennies together.

We'll see what can be done to get you guys in the UK some LGs. I'm not handling the shipping so i can't speak for how much time Shawn can commit time-wise for special arrangements, but maybe we can spray them pink or send them in-bulk to ONE person in the UK that does have a defense against the VCRA and they can be distributed from there. Remind me once we get closer to shipping! :)

Hi, I'm a new member, a huge Dredd fan and very interested, dependent upon a) price, and
b) I'm also in the UK, and not an airsoft club member.

I hope and pray the latter can be overcome somehow. The former? I'll just have to keep it secret from the missus! :behave

Many thanks.

I'll offer my services to the forum members , I brought in almost all of the all metal Coyle Blade Runner Blaster into the UK . Solid Resin Replica's of guns in general can be brought in under the act but they have to be solid bright orange or Blue , so casting in coloured resin or spray painted will do , however there is an easier way if the kit were sent in several sectional parts , eg handles, barrels , magazines . etc., there are no restrictions in bringing in multiple copies of one part , which is how the Blaster's were sent all in separate shipped sections , packed into kits here and sent on . there were some issues with the last few as I fell very seriously ill and took quite a while to get the last few out, however I an now recovering well , and prognosis is very good , so would be willing to do this , feel free to contact me to discuss .

I'm interested pending 1 question, 1 is the glock airsoft and operational because I live in Australia that would be a dealbreaker due to our countries **** laws.

It's a solid cast, no airsoft. An airsoft was used, however, to create the mold.

Thanks Helo. Exactly... 100% non functional and solid (but hopefully with a hollow and separate magazine).

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back