Doctor Strange

RDJ ...

... why not? With modern CG he can share the screen with himself. Jeremy Irons did it convincingly for Dead Ringers. RDJ definitely has the acting chops. It would be a terrific challenge and another Marvel first.

Keanu. While he doesn't know the character he stated on Reddit that he would do it. Maybe I enjoyed John Wick too much, but I think he could pull it off.

When I think of Stephen Strange I think the hands.
I think the ideal person should be naturally expressive with his hands.

wu-600x3751.jpg
by Anne Wu

I had been hoping for Ethan Hawke, but Benedict is a good choice for this, I think. After Khan, I have no problem visualizing him spouting scenery-chewing arcanobabble in stentorian tones.

And this would maybe free up Ethan to play Morpheus in Sandman.:p

--Jonah

Eh, I'm not upset by the casting, even though I think Cumberbacht is starting to get oversaturation in Hollywood.

I still would have preferred Pedro Pascal (aka Oberyn Martell) in the role.

I love Benedict Cumberbatch's acting and work, but I don't think this is actually going to happen. Either Marvel as to reschedule, or Benedict has to drop out of one of his (too) many projects.

If not. He'a going straight towards a burn-out. Plus the fact that people see his face everywhere. Even I, as a pretty major fan, sometimes gets sick of all the news. But that's more the media's fault.

I've seen some good other suggestions, but they're having new rumours every month. During SDCC they already spoke of 'final negotiations' and Cumberbatch denied and said there hadn't been any involvement. 'There's no room for me to play it' was something he said.

We'll have to wait and see. At leas I'll be finally watching something with him in it. Not a big drama fan, which is his main branch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back