District 9 - "Puddi" brand cat food

Kylash

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Anyone have any reference for the can labels we saw in the movie? Would be an easy cool prop to make.

I agree. This would be cool to have. I don't think I have seen a pic anywhere yet. Hopefully a movie book will be released soon with some detailed pics:thumbsup

cool idea...put me on the list...:cool

*by "the list" i mean the list of the guys that want to buy one because they don't have the skills to actually make one...:lol

Wouldn't this actually be just a paper prop (label?) BYO cat food. :D

Yes indeed. That's what makes that reply soooooo funny:lol

BTW: Did anyone actually see the label in the movie? Maybe I need glasses, but I could not make out a label. The one paper related prop I did see that gave me a laugh, was the Enquire type Winkus/Prawn photo.

We need a D9 general screencap thread. I want caps of the prawn and the little kid. There was a black avoid poster in the office at the begining. was it one of the virals available online? This movie is so awesome.

I can't remember seeing a clear picture of the cat food tin at all. will have to have a chat with my mate to see if he has any extra footage showing it.

Here's a couple of shots of the logo. The second image barely shows the location of the 'nutritional facts' (or whatever the cat-food equivalent is...)

There might be a better shot somewhere else in the movie...

I just watched it this morning but on the tv, its difficult to see if the label is ever shown mor ethan what Rik posted. Is it just me or should this have been a "Dinki Di" item?

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back