Disneyland Star Wars Nite

spyder918

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Has anyone been? Wanting to see what the limit was for what costumes they are allowing in. I’m wanting to see if I can go in as Fett.

Last edited:
Yeah I guess the term 'layered costume' rules out a lot. It does say it's up for 'further screening' which is why I ask if any have tried and gotten in.
I know it's probably slim but thought I'd ask.

I work at Disneyland and the enforcement of their costume rules are hit-and-miss.

I see people in costume every day, ranging from the Bounders to people wearing near-complete outfits (Jedi robes, belt, and lightsabre but with ordinary shoes is common) to people wearing complete costumes head-to-toe.

I see guys in full Han Solo outfits including boots and holster all the time.

A few weeks ago I saw a Mandalorian wearing his helmet.

Last week I saw an Ahsoka Tano in full costume including full face makeup.

I'm in New Orleans Square, so the people I see have got in through the front gate and walked all the way from Main Street to where I am without being stopped. What I don't see are all the people who get stopped! I have no idea how many of those there are.

I work at Disneyland and the enforcement of their costume rules are hit-and-miss.

I see people in costume every day, ranging from the Bounders to people wearing near-complete outfits (Jedi robes, belt, and lightsabre but with ordinary shoes is common) to people wearing complete costumes head-to-toe.

I see guys in full Han Solo outfits including boots and holster all the time.

A few weeks ago I saw a Mandalorian wearing his helmet.

Last week I saw an Ahsoka Tano in full costume including full face makeup.

I'm in New Orleans Square, so the people I see have got in through the front gate and walked all the way from Main Street to where I am without being stopped. What I don't see are all the people who get stopped! I have no idea how many of those there are.
Awesome thank you for sharing your feedback!

Thanks!

Yes what is meant by "layered costumes"? What Jedi outfits aren't layered? And Guests wear layered outfits every day. It's a puzzler.

And this caught my eye:

"Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist."

Will they define Jedi robes as "capes"? Another puzzler.

Then there's the thing about not having things touch the floor. I see Guests every day wearing long Jedi robes (that they probably bought in Galaxy's Edge).

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back