DELETE

Re: My Chucky Doll sold for $18K, advice needed!

Hi I have created a second account so d have a better chance to win but chucky I n would not of because the final Ryan at cru a joke or a scam I think c is too bad for me but I hope have another opportunity to make me forgive. I wish to make my escuse to ryan I can buy the doll but she is more available I hope to be able to find a like a day for l buy. Ryan if you read this post I ask you one last chance to buy another doll good day to all of france.

p.s. ryan I t have write on facebook I t have even requested as a friend to talk about if you want on

Been checking this thread. and I'm glad things went your way. calm cool heads prevail...

Hi I have created a second account so d have a better chance to win but chucky I n would not of because the final Ryan at cru a joke or a scam I think c is too bad for me but I hope have another opportunity to make me forgive. I wish to make my escuse to ryan I can buy the doll but she is more available I hope to be able to find a like a day for l buy. Ryan if you read this post I ask you one last chance to buy another doll good day to all of france.

p.s. ryan I t have write on facebook I t have even requested as a friend to talk about if you want on

So you admit to scamming ebay with a shill account. Shameful, You sir are undeserving of a second chance.

Intense+Plot+Twist+.+Woah_07617e_4287606.gif

tony_stark_gif_by_foxedpeople-d53kdjz.gif

gw-itcrowdmosspopcorn.gif

:wacko The person that denied having two accounts now admits to having two accounts...?...definitely sounds like a soap opera.

Well he may be real.

Problem with translation and a little off.

He may have meant to set a highest bid limit and somehow got it entered as a straight bid.

I would ask him to commission a Doll build by sending a International Money Order, once you have worked out a price.

A international Money Order cannot be taken back after it has two weeks to clear your bank.

Take 4/8 weeks to build his doll.

My 2 cents.

Rich

Hello it n is not prohibited by ebay have 2 account and (d) bid on one object with 2 account after I understand that ryan to had a doubt on the good conduct of the payment if I have increase the c price was to be on winning the subject because I did a credit to my Bank who was accept I had to just wait 7 days for money to pay l auction but I understand quite as ryan a prefer not to wait c is just so much worse for me j had qu to pay ECT in any case j appreciates your comments I still a person decent and good payer currently j have l money 18000 usd but it serves me has nothing because the poupeer is sold already I hope to have another chance to afford a doll like ryan.
and ryan is a very good artist probably one of the best manufacturer of replica of chucky. good day to you. My facebook mickael pouillet. (poluxmisty) on ebay

I understand, your english is not so good. But I think even in France you have punctuation. Use it! ;)

...I would ask him to commission a Doll build by sending a International Money Order, once you have worked out a price.

A international Money Order cannot be taken back after it has two weeks to clear your bank.

Take 4/8 weeks to build his doll.

Provided the particulars (concerning the money order) are correct in the above post, I actually agree with this course of action.

Provided the particulars (concerning the money order) are correct in the above post, I actually agree with this course of action.

That is why I suggest taking 4 to 8 weeks to complete the Doll, by then you will know if there is any problem with the MO.

Rich

Its OK to have more than one eBay account, but from my understanding the buyer used his 2 accounts to bid himself up, and to me that makes no sense, unless he's a little Harvey two face?

In regards to the shill buyer: It's not against eBay rules to have two accounts, but you're not allowed to use them to get around bidding, bad feedback, etc.

I suggest he was new to eBay (or does not understand eBay) and was trying to set two 'Highest bid options" and hit place bid instead, so both were bid...

He may have thought his lowest bid might lose and was setting a second higher bid..just in case...and bid again...

Silly but possible...

My 2 cents worth.

Rich

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back