Defiance

Just watched the premier. HOLY CRAP! I did not see that coming... I'm very much looking forward to seeing what's in store for us after this opening.

As long as Stahma stays alive I am totally cool with everything else. Also great to see Grant busting out that awesome leather coat again. I'm still hoping Abbyshot will do the coat now that they have the Defiance license.

Shtahko just got real.

As much as I'll miss the characters who we lost (other than Quentin) what made me mad was how Nolan and the Mayor treated the Doc. If she decides to get some payback, I won't be too upset.

Shtahko just got real.

As much as I'll miss the characters who we lost (other than Quentin) what made me mad was how Nolan and the Mayor treated the Doc. If she decides to get some payback, I won't be too upset.

Doc has never really gone out of her way to endear herself to Nolan and he and Amanda have been pretty consistent in their pragmatism (if usually in different ways). However, I do agree, Doc will make them pay for what they did. The Omec acted like it shouldn't be that big of a deal, but it sure as hell looked like it was a traumatic event for her. I, personally, adore Doc and can't wait to see how she takes her vengeance. :)

As long as Stahma stays alive I am totally cool with everything else. Also great to see Grant busting out that awesome leather coat again. I'm still hoping Abbyshot will do the coat now that they have the Defiance license.

Honestly, for me and Defiance related stuff, I'm still waiting to see if maybe they'll do action figures. I'd love to have a Doc Yewll figure to have sitting on my desk, have her arms crossed and her staring at me like, "You should be working, human." But that's just me of course.

Honestly, for me and Defiance related stuff, I'm still waiting to see if maybe they'll do action figures. I'd love to have a Doc Yewll figure to have sitting on my desk, have her arms crossed and her staring at me like, "You should be working, human." But that's just me of course.

Totally not just you, CB. I would LOVE to have a Doc Yewell figure to keep my Deadpool and Baby Groot Funkos company. :)

God, I just want to give poor Irisa a hug. She's struggling so hard with the way the Kaziri worked her over and she's had no time to come to grips with what that thing made her do. She's got some PTSD going on and no one seems to be willing to cut her a break, not even Nolan.

A benefit of being middle-aged: recognizing the TI 99 the Pottinger picked up to control the lights when he made his move on Amanda.

For those who missed it, the Code for the episode is Ringo.

And I like how the Biomen were named in this episode. I guess when they knocked out Nolan, they literally became the Beatles. XD

While on Twitter, someone commented about how funny it was that the Omec had purple bed sheets. When I replied to it, not only did I get quite a few likes, I even got retweeted by Nichole Galicia, who plays the Omec Kindzi: Well, if you have the sheets to match the carpet and drapes... XD

BTW, am I the only one who found it odd that out of all the punches that Nolan performed on George, he failed to do the "below the belt" hit from the first episode?

BTW, am I the only one who found it odd that out of all the punches that Nolan performed on George, he failed to do the "below the belt" hit from the first episode?
At first I thought, "good thing he knows how to turn them off", but then I noticed part of the suspenders on the one he was fighting covered what I think was the switch location.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back