**death star poker table**

I don't have any great suggestions for water-proofing.. but definitely something I would do. This is truly a masterpiece - I love the innovation. I also love the idea of a pool table -perhaps table tops that are interchangeable to save on space (although I wouldn't want to be moving around and possibly damaging stuff).

If a pool table were to be made.. the balls would need to represent different planets or ships..

Now you just need hidden cameras along the inner edge. This will let you see every bodies cards on your view screen. What would Vader Do, :)

So freaking cool and I love the saber handle bottle opener. So, when are we all invited over for the next poker game.

I don't have any great suggestions for water-proofing.. but definitely something I would do. This is truly a masterpiece - I love the innovation. I also love the idea of a pool table -perhaps table tops that are interchangeable to save on space (although I wouldn't want to be moving around and possibly damaging stuff).

If a pool table were to be made.. the balls would need to represent different planets or ships..

Thanks man, believe me if I had room for a pool table I would do it! (no matter how much my wife shakes her head)

Thanks man, believe me if I had room for a pool table I would do it! (no matter how much my wife shakes her head)

Oh, you have one of those wives too, huh? No matter how I try to justify my obsession, I still know that the eye-roll and the head shake is not but a moment away.:lol

Now you just need hidden cameras along the inner edge. This will let you see every bodies cards on your view screen. What would Vader Do, :)

I'll post the pics of my bullet cams tonight, believe it or not, I have several that i thought I'd throw in as a joke:lol:lol:lol

Fuzzual,

This is a great project to watch being built. I am member of the same 501st garrison, as Greedo, and this is just as fun to watch being built.

Thank you guys, when I get done with the room, i will jump back to this project. I already have plans to modify it slightly, so that it fits better in the room. Now, if I could just do this instead of work?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back