**death star poker table**

Very cool, I was hoping for some updates on this. I actually have a design I am working on as well for a table, but probably won't be as cool as this!

That's turning out great! Are you using a car stereo on the control panel?

No, its actually a Crestron control panel. The panel is running a program that is written to run the a poker tourney; it runs the clock, the blinds, etc. In addition the control panel is what I use to control the audio & TV's in the room. Once this beast is done, it will run all the lighting in the room and the table. maybe some time next year:lol . . . wait, its going to take that long . . . :cry:cry:cry
:confused

I'd love to see how this turns out when it's all finished. Just be careful with drinks around the elctronic circuits, we don't want another Electric Dreams on our hands.:lol Awesome work mate.

I'd love to see how this turns out when it's all finished. Just be careful with drinks around the elctronic circuits, we don't want another Electric Dreams on our hands.:lol Awesome work mate.

Thanks brother! I will definitely be taking care with the electric work, if anyone spills it will be my wife (she has a drinking problem, problem getting the drink from the glass to her mouth without getting it everywhere.)

I really need to work in a design to seal the glass so wine, beer, and soda don't end up in the trench run:eek If anyone has any clever ideas on that, I'd love to hear it :confused

Thanks brother! I will definitely be taking care with the electric work, if anyone spills it will be my wife (she has a drinking problem, problem getting the drink from the glass to her mouth without getting it everywhere.)

I really need to work in a design to seal the glass so wine, beer, and soda don't end up in the trench run:eek If anyone has any clever ideas on that, I'd love to hear it :confused

Easy solution..... Kids Sippy cups for everyone. LOL. :love

Great job on the table so far. :thumbsup

after getting all the way back to the 15th or so page looking for this I gave up but now realizing that this was on the 2nd page of the General model building forums. I face palm at my self.

But on to the creation it's self. The thing is beautiful and I would have to value the thing at a sum of $58,560,000.00 Minimal.

So yeah.

after getting all the way back to the 15th or so page looking for this I gave up but now realizing that this was on the 2nd page of the General model building forums. I face palm at my self.

But on to the creation it's self. The thing is beautiful and I would have to value the thing at a sum of $58,560,000.00 Minimal.

So yeah.

:lol Well my friend, if I could get that value, i would probably have to sell her!

I have made a change to the "Dealer Control" section. It just seemed to need something different than I intended. It is just in the primer stage now, I hope you like!

5832346413_188b1087a1_z.jpg

5832898170_e6b10ac67f_z.jpg

5832897788_0c916a9f2a_z.jpg

5832345285_e4452c0b22_z.jpg

Man that is the crazyist poker table I've ever seen, congrats on building that baby.

Just don't drop any red chips down the exhaust port or it's all over ;)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back