Deagostini Falcon. Anyone seen this?

If they haven't gone bust from their other part work series' (RB7 F1 car, Ayrton Senna's McLaren and the D51 locomotive) the chances are that this isn't going to break them either. But I understand your concern. This is the LAST series you'd want to see cancelled before it's complete.

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me with an problem I have with contacting Deagostini about cancelling my subscription. I live in the US but I'm from the UK and my folks live there, so I subscribe to the UK edition and have the issues delivered to them. Now that it's available here, I want to cancel my UK subscription and make a new one for the US version, because it will make things easier. The only problem is I can't find anyway at all to actually do that, Has anyone else been able to contact them about cancelling?

Cheers

Michael

I've got a fair amount of Falcon reference pics, but they are a mish-mash of scales, artwork, folks builds etc.

Does anyone have a motherload of 32 inch reference shots, or could you point me in the right direction please?

Many thanks

Rich

Just dropped into the office of the other editor here at work, and showed him the Falcon... He's going to order now too.

It's just funny having two 38 year olds getting excited like two kids at christmas, but snapping back to reality with "Our wives are going to kill us."

Subscribed!

Looking forward to getting the first 4 issues. I think my kid's are going to dig this too.

I always regretted selling my MR Falcon. Mainly because I had no room to display it. I still don't have room to display this just yet but the beauty of it is I can build the whole thing at once when I have the space. And I can build it how I want.

I will however be checking all the parts as the issues roll in.

Last edited:
I've got a fair amount of Falcon reference pics, but they are a mish-mash of scales, artwork, folks builds etc.

Does anyone have a motherload of 32 inch reference shots, or could you point me in the right direction please?

Many thanks

Rich
Go back through this thread. I think someone posted a drop box link with a load of hi-res shots.

Its hard to believe that the US , isn't giving the Blueprints , that's like an awesome blueprint....I have been getting all mine from the UK , and I don't care how much this is going to cost , by the time its over with the 100+ issues , it will be worth every penny spent , especially after seeing these kits starting to stack , it is definitely a right choice !!!

Its hard to believe that the US , isn't giving the Blueprints , that's like an awesome blueprint....I have been getting all mine from the UK , and I don't care how much this is going to cost , by the time its over with the 100+ issues , it will be worth every penny spent , especially after seeing these kits starting to stack , it is definitely a right choice !!!

The person that answered my question on the last page, said that we ARE getting the blueprint. It's not a separate freebie, but comes in issue one.

Fingers crossed. I did just buy issues 4,5 and 6 sealed off Ebay though which made my day because now I have cockpit for my Hasbro BMF conversion (if I continue with it).
yeah ,i did the same thing.got the turret and quad guns as well.i've test fitted all these pieces on my hasbro bmf and the fit is perfect.amazing,gonna save me a lot of scratchbuilding time.:D

Nice. I've guessed as much so now I'll have to get extras of these as well.

yeah ,i did the same thing.got the turret and quad guns as well.i've test fitted all these pieces on my hasbro bmf and the fit is perfect.amazing,gonna save me a lot of scratchbuilding time.:D

I noticed I got double charged... so called DeAGostini to figure it out. They said one was a hold... and the second was a confirmation for shipping.

So... check your statements just in case...

but more importantly... they told me it's waiting for a truck to ship stuff.

So in case you missed that... these are shipping probably Monday he said!

I got double charged too. Just noticed it this afternoon and sent them an email.

They are saying my payment failed to go through yet it's there on my Paypal???????

They are closed so I guess I have to call Monday.

I'll just share my experience.

After seeing the first post today about the double charging, I checked my account, & found the same thing. I was charged about 2 PM yesterday, at the exact same time I got my order confirming email. This morning, about 9AM, I had an email stating that my payment had been processed. That was the same time the second charge showed up. On my online statement, there was a contact number, so I called & got an immediate answer. No recordings, no automated prompts, nothing. Just a real, live guy.

When I explained my concern, I was assured that the first charge would drop off at shipment. He said that the first charge was basically a test to check the validity of the form of payment. I told him that according to my statement, there was no 'hold' on my account, just 2 completed withdrawals. He said that some institutions did this as a precaution, but that the $66.98 would be refunded at shipment.

I was also told that they were waiting on a delivery truck to arrive, & that shipping should commense by Monday. If after my shipping confirmation email, the separate charges remained, I could call again & they would take care of it.

I'm OK with it for right now, but I hope this was just to get the subscription started. I really don't want to have to check behind them every month for the next 2 years.

I'll just share my experience.

After seeing the first post today about the double charging, I checked my account, & found the same thing. I was charged about 2 PM yesterday, at the exact same time I got my order confirming email. This morning, about 9AM, I had an email stating that my payment had been processed. That was the same time the second charge showed up. On my online statement, there was a contact number, so I called & got an immediate answer. No recordings, no automated prompts, nothing. Just a real, live guy.

When I explained my concern, I was assured that the first charge would drop off at shipment. He said that the first charge was basically a test to check the validity of the form of payment. I told him that according to my statement, there was no 'hold' on my account, just 2 completed withdrawals. He said that some institutions did this as a precaution, but that the $66.98 would be refunded at shipment.

I was also told that they were waiting on a delivery truck to arrive, & that shipping should commense by Monday. If after my shipping confirmation email, the separate charges remained, I could call again & they would take care of it.

I'm OK with it for right now, but I hope this was just to get the subscription started. I really don't want to have to check behind them every month for the next 2 years.

Exactly the story I was told...

I agree, this could get REAL annoying. As far as I see it's s debit from my account... I don't want this to become a habit.

I'm worried about this. I ordered two subscriptions and was charged yesterday. Late this afternoon, I found out that I got charged for four more subscriptions. I emailed them but will have to wait 'till Monday for a reply and a chance to call them.

Welll I'm guessing it's just hiccups from the start of the run. If this was a regular, monthly thing on all their runs, they'd have a pretty bad rep as a company.

I've probably missed it in this thread but I see it is $59.99 a month which is fine but it states I get 4 issues a shipment . Does every issue have a part and is it 4 a month?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back