Deagostini Falcon. Anyone seen this?

I wish I had started to collect this now but I let the other half talk me out of it until my work shop was up and running ( still haven't started the work shop yet )
what a fantastic job you are all doing I'm soooo jealous

I wish I had started to collect this now but I let the other half talk me out of it until my work shop was up and running ( still haven't started the work shop yet )
As far as I know it's not too late!

Jump onto it right away. Contact your local distributor to see what can be done before it IS too late.

Thanks for the encouragement chaps :thumbsup at the moment it is to late for me ! you soldier on and I will stay behind and I will watch your backs I will be fine ( cough cough splutter splutter ) sorry for that I had a fallen soldier / hero moment !!!
at the moment I'm just happy watching and learning, I've got a couple of builds on the go so not really the space or time to start another project. You all keep building and I will be watching and maybe asking a few questions from time to time.
Thanks
Ben

If you want to wait, you can save some money when they do promotions--at the very least they do some where you can get free shipping which would save quite a bit over the course of the subscription.

Hi Everyone,

I would like to show my complete cockpit replacement set I have been working on for the last few months. It is available for DeAgostini Millennium Falcon and includes SLA printed, photo - etched and clear parts as well as decals. Please visit my project run page for more info and ordering http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=268077:

cockpit02_zpszjhhf2q4.jpg

cockpit11_zpsaxpo7ynm.jpg

cockpit12_zpsyc7kqdwe.jpg

cockpit16_zpsce5pcxvn.jpg

cockpit17_zps7hpdvyh9.jpg

My workshop/hobbyroom still only exists in my mind until I can get the garage cleaned out properly, but that doesn't keep me from patiently collecting all the issues and stashing them away for later use.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

My workshop/hobbyroom still only exists in my mind until I can get the garage cleaned out properly, but that doesn't keep me from patiently collecting all the issues and stashing them away for later use.

your right I cannot condone my actions I cannot put it off anymore I'm just going to have to start collecting bit by bit though so the other half doesn't notice, I think I'm going to have to sell my 400 plus items of Dr Who action figures I've collected over the past 10 years to keep her happy but I'm sure I will be happier

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Everyone,

I would like to show my complete cockpit replacement set I have been working on for the last few months. It is available for DeAgostini Millennium Falcon and includes SLA printed, photo - etched and clear parts as well as decals. Please visit my project run page for more info and ordering http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=268077:

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn293/volteco/cockpit02_zpszjhhf2q4.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn293/volteco/cockpit11_zpsaxpo7ynm.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn293/volteco/cockpit12_zpsyc7kqdwe.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn293/volteco/cockpit16_zpsce5pcxvn.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn293/volteco/cockpit17_zps7hpdvyh9.jpg

Like the look of this

your right I cannot condone my actions I cannot put it off anymore I'm just going to have to start collecting bit by bit though so the other half doesn't notice, I think I'm going to have to sell my 400 plus items of Dr Who action figures I've collected over the past 10 years to keep her happy but I'm sure I will be happier
Well I have to add, I'm extremely lucky, because this kit doesn't cost me a cent. Since she knew I couldn't afford it (because my wife would kill me), my mother(!) volunteered to pay the subscription for me, since I'm such a good son. ;)

Well I have to add, I'm extremely lucky, because this kit doesn't cost me a cent. Since she knew I couldn't afford it (because my wife would kill me), my mother(!) volunteered to pay the subscription for me, since I'm such a good son. ;)

you are a very lucky boy do you think she might want to buy my Dr Who collection !!:lol

Your Wife said no, so Mommy got it for you.

Interesting. :wacko:facepalm

Your Wife said no, so Mommy got it for you.

Interesting. :wacko:facepalm
No, my wife didn't say no. I never bothered to ask her. I was fully prepared not to subscribe (esp. since I had just ordered the Anovos TK which my wife didn't object to) but since my mother saw the ads when the Falcon was announced, she talked to me about it. When I said I can't afford it (which was true) even though all things considered, it's a steal, she just said she'd subscribe for me and give the same sum to my sister. Win-win.
Pecunia non olet.

No, my wife didn't say no. I never bothered to ask her. I was fully prepared not to subscribe (esp. since I had just ordered the Anovos TK which my wife didn't object to) but since my mother saw the ads when the Falcon was announced, she talked to me about it. When I said I can't afford it (which was true) even though all things considered, it's a steal, she just said she'd subscribe for me and give the same sum to my sister. Win-win.
Pecunia non olet.

Sometimes it does ;)

I hear ya though. My mother bought me a Kenner Millennium Falcon when I was 7 or so for Christmas when it first came out and 20 years later she bought me the exact same one around 97 or 98 after it was re-released for Christmas again when I was like 27. You are never too old to have your Mom buy you a Falcon.

scifimodels.de_Set_SM-002_003.jpgscifimodels.de_Set_SM-002_004.jpgscifimodels.de_Set_SM-002_005.jpgscifimodels.de_Set_SM-002_006.jpgscifimodels.de_Set_SM-002_007.jpgscifimodels.de_Set_SM-002_008.jpgscifimodels.de_Set_SM-002_009.jpg

Hello falcon builders.
Just to let you know: Set SM-001 (photoetch parts) and Set SM-002 (resin parts) can be pre-ordered!

Pricing: 55 EUR each Set + 10 EUR worldwide insured shipping
In your currency, please google: "120 EUR in USD" (both sets to USA, for example) = $132

More informations about the sets and what you get:
http://scifimodels.de/shop

-
Nico

Alaric ( and anyone else ), FB means facebook?. Does that mean people who want additional info on what's being shared here have to be a facebook member?. I'm new to forums,websites and threads stuff as is. Am /have I been missing important information regarding this build by not face-booking? I've already subscribed to 'Model space ' , Deago and RPF websites/forums. Any advice would be appreciated.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back