Deagostini Falcon. Anyone seen this?

So would the rest of the interior like the engine compartment, beds etc will be included in the DeAgo Falcon? My guess is not...right?

I think what we have seen may be it except a gunner station but how the corridors end is a question.

However my guess is before we have the final Deago issue Tony and the other 3D printing artists will have the entire interior scene in the blueprint above and someone will have a tutorial on how to make the entire top section removable and all the above will even include the missing space going into the cockpit, rear loading ramp,... everything.

Word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, how's the quality? How does it feel?

Even though I have been receiving parts for about 5 months now, I haven't started building it until last week. The accuracy is not too bad, but definitely not exact (which you probably can gleen from the many previous posts). The metal superstructure seems to be very well machined and fits together like a dream. I have the lower front half superstructure completed and from what I can see, the curvature of the hull seems to be accurate to the studio scale model of the same scale.
Despite a few of the aforementioned drawbacks, I really love this build and am excited to see the next shipment. If you get one, you are going to love it...guaranteed.

TazMan2000

I agree with everyone else!! I'm loving this model!! I'm tring my absolute best to wait till the one year mark before I start building; I'm soon to have up to issue 20 this month! Only thing extra I'm not seeing on the blueprints that I hopes in it is the ramp to the corridor hall connected so when the ramp is down we can see the hall from there. If it's not I hope to come up with something but we will see.

One more thing, I never heard of Deagostini or model space or a part work before in my life. One of my routines every so often is find new videos of the falcon on YouTube when I came across Steves Dymszos video and followed the link in the video and and due to my heart pounding in excitement I made a rash decision and subscribed within an hour of seeing Steves video and still didn't understand who this company was at the time and haven't regretted it at all! Love seeing others building it and what their all doing.

Last edited:
I agree with everyone else!! I'm loving this model!! I'm tring my absolute best to wait till the one year mark before I start building; I'm soon to have up to issue 20 this month! Only thing extra I'm not seeing on the blueprints that I hopes in it is the ramp to the corridor hall connected so when the ramp is down we can see the hall from there. If it's not I hope to come up with something but we will see.

Give into your feelings already.:p

What is with all this, "I am trying to wait" stuff :confused

Were not talking about a nice Christian person trying to wait until their wedding night for crying out loud.:wacko

Rip them bags open and get to building. What if you die before the "time" comes.:cry

Live for today, dream for tomorrow, and learn from yesterday.:angel

So get on with it already.:lol

Stop reading and go open now.:angry

I think I'm about to get all my interrior parts so I may break my promise to myself and do that part of it for now. But I know once I break the seal, I'm doomed lol. :)

Give into your feelings already.:p

What is with all this, "I am trying to wait" stuff :confused

Were not talking about a nice Christian person trying to wait until their wedding night for crying out loud.:wacko

Rip them bags open and get to building. What if you die before the "time" comes.:cry

Live for today, dream for tomorrow, and learn from yesterday.:angel

So get on with it already.:lol

Stop reading and go open now.:angry

I'm just waiting until my basement is put together... it's killing me. I'm not even going all repaint, I'm just going by the book, but can't wait.

In case any of you weren't aware, you might like to know there is a new upgrade set for the cockpit courtesy of ParaGrafix.

This is the first in a series of planned upgrades which will appear as the weekly build progresses.

I have the prototype on my bench now and can say it is up to the usual standard of previous sets from ParaGrafix.

This is the brass bulkhead and overhead consoles painted and decalled. The lighting is simply from my bench lamp....

P1060105_zps62bskct5.jpg

P1060105_zps62bskct5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just starting but this is my first attempt at giving a worn look.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    767.6 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
I agree that the Paragrafix set takes it to a whole new level. The brass and decals just make the cockpit area appear a to be a miniature of a real cockpit.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back