Darth Vader ROTJ Reveal mask My build

Don't know if its been considered before, but it strikes me that these odd shaped metal parts look like they're reminiscent of the parts of a typewriter? 1-4 number key levers, the cogs part of the spool?

Don't know if its been considered before, but it strikes me that these odd shaped metal parts look like they're reminiscent of the parts of a typewriter? 1-4 number key levers, the cogs part of the spool?

Over the years there were so much theorys what it is.I contacted many of typewriterexperts all over the world with pics of this parts.Some are saying that the parts are from an old typewriter..but nobody knows from what type.I a lot of other propbuilders bought old typewriters but no part was inside like this parts on the reveal.A lot of machines having parts like this...cameras,viderecorders,old soundmachines...all of them having arms and claws inside.But its a gamble to find the right one with this parts inside,because we know nothing..not the type,not the age and not the country of this machine(s).
So its the best way to mold them...;)
Sym-Cha:It´s my molded original with primer on it
@themaggot8:Thanks.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
PM send ... so is nearly everyone involved in making a DV ROTJ Reveal mask called . . . Mark ... aside from James and I?

Awaiting your kind reply, Mark :)

Chaim

Ha,ha,ha ... okay, okay even Kurtyboy is a MarcUS with a 'c' ... time to get back on track ... here's a nice reveal picture with Sebastian Shaw ...

... and Richard MarqUAND ... with a 'q' :)

Chaim

Okay I sincerely apologize for derailing your thread Mark ... please give us some more of your work in progress shots :)

Chaim

Raw cutted 2 new parts from white plastic....:

20728337dh.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back