Darth Vader ROTJ Reveal mask My build

No send that bad boy off for casting.

Looking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks...I closed him not for fun!;)
@OdiWan72:I posted some here when I remember right?But I will post new ones very soon.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys and gals

I have just received the copper dynodes that I ordered and I think we are good to go.

Unfortunately I was hoping to be able to do these a lot cheaper but the person I was initially dealing with made a massive clerical error and gave me the wrong price! They are 10x what she had quoted me!!!! I'm gutted as I was going to surprise you all with a bargain. I think as a tube is £600 this is still a bargain. They are brand new.

I have been told they are not going to be making these for much longer so grab them while you can.

I can do a set of 8 for $175 shipped. If you want tracking and insurance that will be extra.

Here's a pic of what I have received. If you are happy I will go ahead and order a load of them.

If we are good to go I will start an official sales thread.

I'm in for a set, please ... saves me a lot of hardache painting the silver ones I scored ... they will go into another project perhaps :unsure PM incoming

Chaim

Ha,ha were they really used in that chair? I only know that Ian McDiarmid had to 'mechanically' move the chair ... with his own two feet ... slowly yet with pace :lol

As for the left-overs I'm either thinking of adding them to an ANH mask, my second 1:1 Vader build alas with an ESB dome ... if I can make the square holes properly or ... re-selling if anyone is interested ;)

Chaim

At the top of the chair! Just on the head rest! You can see them here:

176587.jpg

Might need a set myself, since i donßt know if I have the accurate ones in my box of VR parts.
When do you need final info/ when will you order?

Markus

Might need a set myself, since i donßt know if I have the accurate ones in my box of VR parts.
When do you need final info/ when will you order?

Markus
I am just waiting on the rather large invoice to arrive! once it's paid it will take a week or two to be here.....

Haha...I was thinking that you will say that!:lol

But I must look with the money...I payed a lot for parts this month.Are the dynodes in a tube or each piece in a plasticbag from the company?

Hope to make it before it sails, pm sent
mike

Lol, if you are referring to the dynodes you are already on the list Marcus!

At this rate they will all be sold before I start a sales thread.
Maybe I should start a interest thread and stop taking up this wonderful build thread.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back