Need your opinion on MR Darth Vader ROTJ LE

Hi guys (And girls),

I need your opinion regarding the MR Darth Vader ROTJ LE that I found for sale on some market place/website.

So, the price is about USD 4000. It is a decent price in my opinion. A bit expensive, but still decent.
The seller said that it is in pristine condition and never been displayed.
But, there is no brown MR's shipper carton/box.

Should I pull the trigger, guys (And girls)?

Without the brown MR's shipper carton/box, the value of this MR lightsaber should be lower? If yes, how much lower?

And also, is this particular MR lightsaber has a sticky rubber handle/fins problem?
I like to handle my lightsaber once in while (Gently handled and fondled). Will it make the rubber hanlde/fins become sticky if I handle it once in a while?

Thank you.

MTFBWY Always!

Owen

No. In my opinion, that is nearly twice it's value- if it was mint undisplayed and included all original materials. So this is not a good deal at all. Any of MR's black saber grips could be sticky with age, but I am not sure about this model specifically.

Hi guys (And girls),

I need your opinion regarding the MR Darth Vader ROTJ LE that I found for sale on some market place/website.

So, the price is about USD 4000. It is a decent price in my opinion. A bit expensive, but still decent.
The seller said that it is in pristine condition and never been displayed.
But, there is no brown MR's shipper carton/box.

Should I pull the trigger, guys (And girls)?

Without the brown MR's shipper carton/box, the value of this MR lightsaber should be lower? If yes, how much lower?

And also, is this particular MR lightsaber has a sticky rubber handle/fins problem?
I like to handle my lightsaber once in while (Gently handled and fondled). Will it make the rubber hanlde/fins become sticky if I handle it once in a while?

Thank you.

MTFBWY Always!

Owen
NO without the shipper that's easily 2.5k over priced minimum

Last edited:
No. In my opinion, that is nearly twice it's value- if it was mint undisplayed and included all original materials. So this is not a good deal at all. Any of MR's black saber grips could be sticky with age, but I am not sure about this model specifically.
I see. Okay. Thanks for the info and suggestion

No signatures? That’s way overpriced. I remember seeing the dual signature version for less than that amount. The brown shipper is worth a couple of hundred.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back