Custom blaster WIP - R1 inspired

I wonder if the ATF here thinks we have more gunsmiths to make them fully operational or something? Here people usually assume European gun laws are more strict so I would think that would carry over into deactivated or collector firearms.

Thanks!

There´s a D-ring already attached to the endcap, similar to the L2A3. Have to think about the second attachment point for the sling.

Will proceed with assembly later tonight :)...

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if the ATF here thinks we have more gunsmiths to make them fully operational or something? Here people usually assume European gun laws are more strict so I would think that would carry over into deactivated or collector firearms.

Our european laws are more strict and it´s getting worse in the future :(
Said it before on several occasions....if I´d have started my blaster collection just recently, I would never ever be able to get my hands on all the deacs (either because of the availability or insane current prices!!!).

Preview of tonights work...still have to figure out what to do with the magazine and if I want to add addtl. greeblies. Will take some better daylight pics tomorrow

(Han detention block E11 WIP for size reference/ comparsion)

thx for looking

I already posted on that other thread, but that's just awesome! They need to steal that to put it into some SW movie, game, book, etc. Where's Lonepigeon? I'm sure he could sneak it in somewhere. :lol

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back