Come in No 2, your time is up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You jammy B*****D!.
That does it, I'm gonna send over my Falcon for you to paint!:D
Killer Guy!.

It's fast Lee, it gets from one room to another at a good old fashioned walking pace!!!

Thanks Stu, get it sent mate but make sure you make 2 As I doubt you'd see it again lol , you do mean the big one right, hell I'd even buy a new airbrush to do that one ;-)

The sun is bringing out the brown wash but I'm pretty pleased so far, a lot to do and a lot to re do but work will continue first thing tonight

top view.jpg

Nice mate, its a Rogue Leader, but its still got your signature, you have a style of your own! Thats gonna darken a fair whack in a few weeks though, looks superb!

lee

Its already starting, the base coat to the eye is lighter than it looks here and the warm tone is about 80% less to the eye. I'm hoping the grey darkens but the wash will stay the same...thats my plan!!

It looks so different in normal light, this is bugging me now cos I'm only using my camera phone and its not looking how it does....time to get my camera fixed lol
rear deck.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Fellas, I'm feeling very out of practise so am experimenting more than painting, like always though I'm experimenting on the model....well its more fun than scrap paper

I forgot to add a few parts so will do that later . This is all airbrush with the except of some diluted artists acrylic as a wash. Some quick sots without flash under halogen lighting ( its greyer to the eye and not a warm)

Still a long way to go, and am as always thinking of scrapping it and starting again!!! I just can't help it!!

Last edited:
Hey Guy, I emailed you a few days ago about a package from Hoth coming your way, haven't heard back so I thought I'd let you know here since you're deep into the painting zone...... and I know what it's like when you get into that zone LOL!! By the way....... any interest in painting a refit Enterprise, I heard if you get frustrated with one style of painting it helps to switch over to another for awhile........ just kidding bud, your speeder is coming out fantastic just like all of your models!!!

Hey Guy, I emailed you a few days ago about a package from Hoth coming your way, haven't heard back so I thought I'd let you know here since you're deep into the painting zone...... and I know what it's like when you get into that zone LOL!! By the way....... any interest in painting a refit Enterprise, I heard if you get frustrated with one style of painting it helps to switch over to another for awhile........ just kidding bud, your speeder is coming out fantastic just like all of your models!!!

Sorry bud, I'd replied from my iPhone but its not sent, yeh cheers mate, I've been checking and its just cleared customs ;-)...May get it tomorrow!! I think I couldn't cope with a trek paint at the mo lol, even this star wars trash is bugging me.

Thanks chaps, always appreciate the support :cool

Had a go at the engine boxes and some more of the most tedious masking I've ever done...the red markings...I remember it being hell on the MR speeder and thats smaller!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back