Captain Power and the soldiers of the future

I love this show! I remember trying to make Hawk's power suit out of Cardboard years ago. The show holds up really well to this day.

I was thinking about putting together one of their regular duty uniforms. Of course a power suit would ROCK!

OH GOD! I even recorded the start of the show on a old tape-recorder...that's HOW BAD I loved that show! This is awesome! Thanks for the thread!

Awesome Dietrich!

shame the Phoenix logo is missing... is it too hard to add it? I have no idea how to make a font! hahaha but I have the illustrator file for the phoenix power logo I did above... if that helps I can mail it to you?

Awesome!... i must have missed it! sorry about that!

Anyone has the UGA logo? or can scan the back of the tank ellis card? i plan on making stickers for the arm armor and need at least a scan to make the logo new in illustrator.

I appreciate the help!

I recall that Prop replica of the Captain power Robot suit and rifle.

MARCO Enterprises.

I also saw some Capt Power Replicas on Ebay from time to time.

Many episodes were on Youtube.

Don't know what is out there now.

Gordon

well... in ebay you can find most of the toys from time to time. some go for high prices and you´re lucky if they work.

scout baker and tritor are hands down the hardest to come by.

the DVDs can be ordered from the 20th anniversary page or from CAPTAIN POWER AND THE SOLDIERS OF THE FUTURE

what is truly IMPOSSIBLE to come by is real show items and props...

I am making a robot costume for a play and found looking at the Tank photos very helpful. Big Captain Power fan and seeing the photo's is a big treat.

Thanks

Awesome!... i must have missed it! sorry about that!

That's no problem, sometimes I don't see the forest because of the many trees.....

Anyone has the UGA logo? or can scan the back of the tank ellis card? i plan on making stickers for the arm armor and need at least a scan to make the logo new in illustrator.

I appreciate the help!

How does the UGA look like? And what does UGA stand for?

That's right, it's the capital "Y".

Awesome Dietrich!

shame the Phoenix logo is missing... is it too hard to add it? I have no idea how to make a font! hahaha but I have the illustrator file for the phoenix power logo I did above... if that helps I can mail it to you?

Thanks Dargas.

The UGA logo is the one tank wears in his t-shirt when not in powersuit mode, on the right sleeve.

It´s got what appears to be a bear´s face roaring with the capital letters above.

UGA stands for earthforce´s United Ground Assault forces I think, (earth and forces don´t have any letters in the logo)

I´m positive the logo appeared on the back of the tank ellis action figure.

hey! no problem! glad to share!

well... in ebay you can find most of the toys from time to time. some go for high prices and you´re lucky if they work.

scout baker and tritor are hands down the hardest to come by.

the DVDs can be ordered from the 20th anniversary page or from CAPTAIN POWER AND THE SOLDIERS OF THE FUTURE

what is truly IMPOSSIBLE to come by is real show items and props...

Thanks for the lead on the DVD's. Decent website. I ordered the DVD set and they accept paypal, credit cards, etc. Been wanting the series on DVD for years. :cool

The comic books are hard to find too. I got the first two issues but there is no sign of any of the other ones to be found. The more I think about the more i realized how many toys i had from the line all because i found the first vhs tape lol.

Wow this brings back memories I loved the show and had all of the toys! this is prime for a remake into a new series or even a movie!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back