The Thing - J&B Bottle and box of 'things'.

dproc

Managed to find a really good J&B bottle so wanted a good place to store it. I made a crate like box and added some Thing things! Map thanks to Odin82 post and added the circled markings. Dynamite labels thanks to GrenadeKing post. Some photos too. Looks like a DVD special edition box set. LOL But I love my Bottle!! I love the fan theory of the bottle infecting Macready at the start after dog saliva from Benning's gloves gets on it and Macready being the Thing from the start. I know its not cannon but its a cool theory. Still top 5 fav movie.
Not sure if this goes in Props or Collectables!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    308.4 KB · Views: 71
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 64
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 56
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 53
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 55
  • bottle 1.JPG
    bottle 1.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 61
  • Caasdapture.JPG
    Caasdapture.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 63
looks great, nice collection.

You could add fire damage to the crate so it looks like it was found in the remains of the station by rescuers.

also you could add the pic of the Norwegians with the thing in the ice block.

thethingnorwegiansms6.jpg

Managed to find a really good J&B bottle so wanted a good place to store it. I made a crate like box and added some Thing things! Map thanks to Odin82 post and added the circled markings. Dynamite labels thanks to GrenadeKing post. Some photos too. Looks like a DVD special edition box set. LOL But I love my Bottle!! I love the fan theory of the bottle infecting Macready at the start after dog saliva from Benning's gloves gets on it and Macready being the Thing from the start. I know its not cannon but its a cool theory. Still top 5 fav movie.
Not sure if this goes in Props or Collectables!
Awesome collection

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back