Budget R2-D2 (W.I.P.)

this is looking damn good so far, its nice to know you dont have to spend a fortune to get good results keep up the great work mate

I loooove budget builds...and yours is turning out great bro. might have to copy some of your ideas if ever i make my own R2 someday.

Hey, loving this build, it has a lovely style to it and lots of heart! Nice to not be so constrained by screen used accuracy, you're going to have a really cute Droid soon!

i'm working on an aluminum build, and i have to say this is looking really good for a fast, budget build. you've done some great macgyvering. i love the rc car dom spin.

Looking great! I always love budget builds, as they usually seem more interesting to me. I just think it's cool to see what creative techniques people have when it comes to creating props/costumes!

I know this is an old thread. I just have to say it's very inspiring and job well done sir. Great build. Has me really thinking now.

astromech.net is where all the r2 builders hang. might as well check that out, theres allot of options for building r2

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back