BTTF Pt. II USA Today

It's possible there was a much larger demand for the extra issues than for any of their usual back issues, and they've had to reprint them, which means fitting them into their printing schedule or their contractors' schedules.

Hello all,
Was anyone successful in getting one of these to Australia? If not is there anyone willing to ship over here in a poster tube? The usatoday website won't be shipping to Australia, I only have paper props for now and I am wanting to go for number three- this would be an excellent addition.

Hello all,
Was anyone successful in getting one of these to Australia? If not is there anyone willing to ship over here in a poster tube? The usatoday website won't be shipping to Australia, I only have paper props for now and I am wanting to go for number three- this would be an excellent addition.

PM me your address, I can hit up my UPS store tomorrow to get a price on a tube and shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With all the extra demand for this special issue, it might even take longer. Don't worry. They will come through with these.

I wanted to thanks @Davidsjferguson for gifting me the newspapers!! So happy, Thank you!!
The one on top right is just the version of the newspapers they originally used for filling.

DSC_0666.jpg

@Jedifyfe mentioned to me in LA that the size of modern-day USA Today's are smaller than the size in use back in 1985, meaning the Youth Jailed papers sold on 10/22/15 are smaller than the real ones from the movie based on 80s papers.

But like you said, the Gang Jailed papers just given out are larger than the Youth Jailed papers. They may have been made to be the same size as the papers from the 80s. I wonder why they would do that.

Nice Emma! :thumbsup Interesting how the "Gang Jailed" cover is larger than the "Youth Jailed"

@Jedifyfe mentioned to me in LA that the size of modern-day USA Today's are smaller than the size in use back in 1985, meaning the Youth Jailed papers sold on 10/22/15 are smaller than the real ones from the movie based on 80s papers.

But like you said, the Gang Jailed papers just given out are larger than the Youth Jailed papers. They may have been made to be the same size as the papers from the 80s. I wonder why they would do that.

Hmmm... now you got me wondering.

Nice Emma! :thumbsup Interesting how the "Gang Jailed" cover is larger than the "Youth Jailed"

Doesn't look like the art is any larger. Maybe they're just trimmed differently. You can see the 198X USA Today is substantially wider. It is funny to see that the sidebar and similar areas were virtually unchanged from the 198X daily issues to the prop.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back