BTTF Pt. II USA Today

reelprops

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Back to the Future Part II

Im guessing that since the fictional issue is the 22nd, thats when its coming out.

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, all.

I know that Pepsi was a big disappointment, but USA Today has said that their front page tomorrow will look like this:
Screen Shot 2015-10-21 at 11.50.44 AM.png
Sorry if this is a repost. I just wanted to get the word out as quickly as possible.

More info here:

http://www.adweek.com/news/advertis...future-iis-fictional-news-reality-sort-167682

You can purchase them through the USA Today website, although the price is much higher than the newsstand price ($4.95), but they do ship worldwide, and you can preorder it today. I just ordered mine.

It will be out tomorrow. This is what it looks like:

Actually I bet there will be both "YOUTH JAILED" and "GANG JAILED" versions in each paper. I say that because the USA Today website is teasing something along the lines of "Will Marty save his son today?" and the cover is described as a "wrapper" for the real newspaper, leading me to suspect that one front page (YOUTH JAILED) will be on one side and the other (GANG JAILED) will be on the other side. Or they may even do just the "GANG JAILED" tomorrow to signify Marty's success, since they revealed the "YOUTH JAILED" today.

M

I see these sold every few miles, so I'm sure I can get a couple. Unlike ALL THE OTHER 2015 RELEASES, I sure hope I can grab something that isn't sold out in ridiculously fast record time

Thanks guys! Will order tomorrows too just in case. Very much appreciated!

Well **** me: Please enter a Ship-To Address for yourself. Please note that we cannot ship to Ireland.

:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Same as Odin82, I can't seem to find the order webpage, so if anybody would be so kind as to purchase an extra copy for me, I would be much obliged.
I'm sure we can figure something out with shipping to the Netherlands.

usa today website: "Please enter a Ship-To Address for yourself. Please note that we cannot ship to Netherlands."

Last edited:
I feel like an idiot, I don't see where I can buy this on the link above? Any help here? Blame it on the pepsi perfect sleep deprivation...

Thanks guys! Will order tomorrows too just in case. Very much appreciated!

Don't think you need to order anything BUT tomorrow's if you are looking for the cover. The 2015 cover isn't in today's, is it? (Though I bet there are lots of other "real-world" BTTF articles).

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back