BTTF Pt. II USA Today

Well since it's already 12:30pm here and I have not left the house yet, I guess I won't bother. Sounds like they'll all be gone if I go looking. Glad I ordered two online yesterday.

An area I just was in had bunches at every location, BUT - obviously because they all came from the same batch that had shred marks along the folded center by some type of machinery...

did you sell the last one yet? If not, I am interested
Still got it. So, it's all yours. Shoot me your address in a PM and I'll let you know what shipping will be in the next few days.

No more left. Fingers crossed that some other nerds here choose to share their good fortune and pass their extras on to other people for the newsstand price + shipping only.

-Nick

I had some people get me some extras and plan on doing the same thing once I get them in hand. So far I got 8 and plan on keeping 2 for myself and selling the rest for face value. For people on here that couldn't get them for whatever reason.

I bought two at my local gas station this morning, and the clerk must have removed the front page, because the two i bought didnt have the BTTF cover! I figured the cover was a couple pages in and didnt think anything of it at 6:30 am. I checked both papers after work, and nothing! I am going back up there tomorrow to give him a piece of my mind!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back