Bttf : Pepsi perfect bottle Replica HELP !

Why are these bottles so damn expensive? I doubt the materials and labor add up to this outrageous price. Why are replica makers so greedy?

theyre not making em out of love , must be a fair amount of effort to get them nice and all the research etc

for those of us that cant afford to buy em ..have a go at diy

These bottles are not so easy to make as you are thinking PepProp. Have a try and you'll see.

They look pretty easy... :unsure I think, thats what everyone's thinking... :lol After all only a hand full of people try to make 'em...

I tried a little bit but found nothing that works perfect...

I would be fine with just a static bottle without openable top... Im sure if the bottles can be tackled, someone can help out with the labels...

Earlier in this thread there was some question about the overall height of the Pepsi Perfect bottle. This should answer that question. Seems that getting a real answer out of some people is too much to ask for. Merry Christmas RPF'ers!

This year's Icons Of Hollywood Auction Catalog says "Measures 8 ¾ in. x 2 ½ in. in diameter."

Hmmm, I've just compared the replica bottles, that Brad posted last year in this thread, with the screen used from the auction catalog. And I noticed, that the screen used have a straw on the opening. Is there any existing replica, that observes this detail?

attachment.php

Hmmm, I've just compared the replica bottles, that Brad posted last year in this thread, with the screen used from the auction catalog. And I noticed, that the screen used have a straw on the opening. Is there any existing replica, that observes this detail?

Yes, Gary Weavers new bottles have this feature.

pepsibottles.jpg

And yes.... There is one feature of the screen used bottles that is not replicated on the reproductions - the solid inner straw. The replicas are close enough as it is and if I replicated the inner straw it would be VERY hard to tell them from screen used. All my replicas have a tell - this is the one for the bottles.

No other replica is going to be as close as this one is without using a screen used bottle as a master source. Of course if others want to try it themselves, I could always post the profile of the bottle...

Gary

Yes, Gary Weavers new bottles have this feature.

I'm seeing a straw, but not on the inside of the opening of the bottle, because the bottles are closed on your picture. ;)

... Of course if others want to try it themselves, I could always post the profile of the bottle...

That would be great. Sure, I'm far better in making paper prop replicas, but maybe someday I'll try to make bottles like those.

I'm seeing a straw, but not on the inside of the opening of the bottle, because the bottles are closed on your picture. ;)

Yes, I know. Just picture the clear Pepsi Perfect interior inside the other bottles. The straw comes up through the flip top lid the same as the screen used.

Here are measurements and references of the real bottles. I'm going to be making one for sure and make my own thread. Hopefully this will help others who may want to make one also.

Thanks for the pics. That's funny: another Diet Pepsi bottle with solid top and without opening. Is there any existing screen used with opening?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back