Bttf : Pepsi perfect bottle Replica HELP !

Most likely, there is just a ton or time and effort to do them up.
-Gary

Yes, and they are SOOOOOO worth every penny!

IMG_7318.jpg

IMG_7325.jpg

IMG_7332.jpg

An interest list would most likely become too large and take too long. I've enough experience with interests lists in the past to realize I need to just stay away from them.

An easier method of making the bottles would be to make them solid with no opening tops. Or, perhaps go with a two piece vac formed white styrene with no top. The blending and prep work for the tops is what takes all the time.

The biggest problem with the Pepsi Perfect solid casts is the clear acrylic outer coat. It takes a day or two for that stuff to cure before I apply the vinyl labels.

-Gary

Hm...
Ebay is just a fair chance for those, who have a lot of money, sometimes too much. They are obsessed to get a movie piece of this movie, right now and regardless of which price...

If you want to make it fair, offer a small run in the RPF, or make an interest list...

Hopefully someone will find an easy way to make these bottles someday, maybe more like a real bottle, and for less money...

Oh, and Brad just reminded me of another pain in the rear aspect. You have to get all 4 cast tops to match in the same color of resin cast since the insides do not get painted. That way they open smoothly - just like the real thing.

I will trade my future first born child for a set of these?

Now being serious, how many sets do you plan on doing?

Lord... I didn't even catch that the first time around :)

As for sets - no idea. Not very many since I'm going to do them in groups of the three primary bottles. No 2015MD's this time around.

-Gary

An interest list would most likely become too large and take too long. I've enough experience with interests lists in the past to realize I need to just stay away from them.

An easier method of making the bottles would be to make them solid with no opening tops. Or, perhaps go with a two piece vac formed white styrene with no top. The blending and prep work for the tops is what takes all the time.

The biggest problem with the Pepsi Perfect solid casts is the clear acrylic outer coat. It takes a day or two for that stuff to cure before I apply the vinyl labels.

-Gary

Ok, lets say a "Spot" List.

It should be possible for someone to make the bottles itself from PVC or something like that. Everytime I see these plastic bottles with this sirup for kids in stores and supermarkets I think: Why no-one can make a BTTF Bottle that way?!?

Are we talking for $200 for a complete set or just for one bottle?!?

If it ever ends up in the junkyard I'm all over it!!! Wanted one of these fir a while now but they never seem to appear....

I contacted him on ebay and he ask $450.00 for two bottle, Pepsi Perfect and Pepsi Diet. :cry

THere is a person named Tim who sells some from time to time on Ebay under the seller name: BTTF123

bttf123* <= don't forget the * lol

Why are these bottles so damn expensive? I doubt the materials and labor add up to this outrageous price. Why are replica makers so greedy?

Just imagine how much money Pepsi could raise for the Michael J. Fox's Parkinsons Charity if they decided to release Pepsi Perfect to the world!!!

We should send them a letter or two!!!

minifig

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back