Breaking Bad

I predict that Walt is off wherever but is keeping an eye on things from the outside. Then he finds out what's going on with Jessie and goes to save him. The risen could be for Walt himself. He might take it before going in on the rampage that way he dies either way.

Walt may be pissed at Jessie, but I think he cares too much about him to kill him now that the cats out of the bag.

BTW, where the f is his hat? He always goes beast mode when he puts on the hat.

Just watched the last episode. Holy **** is all I can say. I've never been so drained from a TV show. Really can't wait for the finally.
Also, has anything ever been revealed about the German tater-tot-taste-tester guy who killed himself in the first half of season 5? I'm still confused about what that was about.

Also, has anything ever been revealed about the German tater-tot-taste-tester guy who killed himself in the first half of season 5? I'm still confused about what that was about.

I thought that was just to introduce that lady who was doing the international shipments. That guy was being investigated and he killed himself, leaving that woman in charge.

At least that's what I think was going on.

That's interesting that people still think Walter is a good person. He crossed that bridge a long time ago. His moral compass is so messed up.

And I can see how some people would say, "But it's for his family". OK, but he is hurting so many families and, at the end, almost ruined his family as well.

I guess the big question is, when was Walt still a redeemable human being?

From alot of OT threads, everyone would be saying hang him as soon as he cooked meth.

I thought that was just to introduce that lady who was doing the international shipments. That guy was being investigated and he killed himself, leaving that woman in charge.

At least that's what I think was going on.

Oh, ok. That makes sense. I guess I didn't put those two together with the same company.

That's interesting that people still think Walter is a good person. He crossed that bridge a long time ago. His moral compass is so messed up.

And I can see how some people would say, "But it's for his family". OK, but he is hurting so many families and, at the end, almost ruined his family as well.

I guess the big question is, when was Walt still a redeemable human being?

From alot of OT threads, everyone would be saying hang him as soon as he cooked meth.

I dont think its a case of thinking hes a good guy per say. Yes he is hurting other families. But everyone who has one understands the concept of actually doing anything for their family...

You can say he nearly destroyed his family. But theres a difference in actually choosing to prioritise your family. And choosing to wreck it. He didnt voluntarily try and wreck his family. Regardless that it actually happened.

Thus it would lead one to decide that the argument of doing something to protect your family far out wins the argument of involuntarily ruining it and or someone elses.

Looking at it as a whole. Walt has never purposly hurt anyone who isnt some sort of cold blooded killer. Aside from the one instance with brock. Which was in turn a drastic action to protect him and his family. Not taking his life. Even though still dangerous. And any time hes had the oppertunity to save an innocent he has. Offered all the money for hanks safety. Even tried to call of the killers.
The only two points where I saw an actuall bad part of walt. Was the brock incident. Killing Mike. And a lack of sympathy for the kid that was shot...

I took these as indications that walter was turning into an actual nasty POS. From which he managed to get away from before it got to late. Only to have Jessie semi-cock it up after. That no matter how good your intentions may be.. if you go down that road it will make you a monster. I dont know exactly how I feel about walter. But its definitley sympathy. Almost everything hes done and everyone hes killed has been forced upon him since his initial decision to cook a couple batches of meth to look after his family. If he didnt make the choices he had. Him and probably his family would be dead.

Definitley one of the most enjoyable series I have ever watched.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

I have to be honest, I love how evil Walt has become, his character has really progressed since the first season and it's a nice change.

This is by far my favorite show. I'm sad that theres only one episode left. Now I know why he went back to ABQ instead of staying away xDBut like I said , sad to see that the ending is so near

Possible foreshadowing through that easter egg?

9900090285_4df1d49ab2_o.png

I have to assume Walt is going after the neonazi gang and may actually save Jesse. I think the ricin is for himself. There is no way out for him, and it would be the right thing to do; he's dying anyway.

This better be a 2 hour ending.

Oh btw, Jesse why you no blow up lab? I mean when you know they were eyeing the mom & kid to make you work. Getting all inside to show off your work and blow it. Yeah you'll die...but either you die a hero or live long enough to see yourself be come the villain.

WHYY?!??!!! I WANT TO KNOW!!!!! AARRRGHHHHH!!!! *slams fists on the desk* The truth is out and we're here with Heisenberg, there's no Mr. White… He's got nothing to loose, he lost everthing at the end - the money, his life, his family. I really really begged and prayed for redemption, but I have been denied by Vince… Oh! YOU!!!!! YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

I think until RJ rejected him, Walt felt there was a thread of hope for his family to benefit from it all. Now, whatever part of Walt that kept him Walter White is gone and he is truly now the Heisenberg that he has always been playing at. No more posturing... he will be Heisenberg from here on out, I think.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back