Breaking Bad

These pics got shared on other forums, showing as to why it might have been tricky to get clear shots. Though someone being shot early on would indeed have been little more believable.

22344.jpg

1144.jpg

Worst shots ever.

Yeah, especially the guy with the fully automatic shotgun.

I'm still reserving judgement but I think I'm going to be disappointed with the end of this series. I am 99% sure I know where it's going and if it winds up being a bunch of brain dead white supremacists that bring about Walt's ultimate demise I'll be pissed. There's no way that can happen after he went up against the likes of Gus Fring and came out on top.

Someone is not making it out alive of this firefight...question is who? Gomez? Hank? Jesse? We already know Walt is alive after this...but who else?

I got caught up with this series due to Netflix. Now I have withdrawals between weeks!

I agree, El Fett, I'm thinking something will happen to Hank... So weird how Walt really is a bad person but I find myself rooting for him, and Hank's illegal methods of obtaining information has annoyed me.

Have to share this quick pic - I want these!
998648_602679996450947_863392407_n.jpg

I had been supposing since we saw the cold opener that the machine gun would be for Todd's uncle and his skin-head goons, but I still don't know who the ricin is for.

The ricin was for Gus…

Gus is dead at the end of the last season. In ep 1 of this season it goes into the future and shows Walter coming back for a stash he hid in his bedroom wall socket. As Gus is already dead its for someone else.

J

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back