Blade Runner Airsoft Build

Thank you both! Its been a tough fight with this model...now that I've done one the next one should be a bit easier!? I hope! Cheers!

"Give it to Holden, he's good!?!"

Some photos on the other side and a side by side comparison to my Richard Coyle metal build in progress...both look pretty even!?! I laid the trigger down under it to show where I'm going to sand it down to fit the other trigger... uploadfromtaptalk1395200893889.jpguploadfromtaptalk1395200907264.jpg

Oops! Here's the other pics...uploadfromtaptalk1395201266506.jpguploadfromtaptalk1395201278190.jpg
Enjoy...I'll post photos of the trigger install for everyone too...no problems Deckard 2016....cheers!

More pictures getting the grips hollowed out and making sure the tank fits...now I have to fit the gun thickness to match the grip frame. This is going to be a pain the butt...uploadfromtaptalk1395291949776.jpguploadfromtaptalk1395291965946.jpguploadfromtaptalk1395291990092.jpguploadfromtaptalk1395292018904.jpg
So now I have to fit it all and see if I can get it to fire after I attach the barrel and drill out the spring catch a bit more...

Excuse me Darthwolf but you already have 4 kit from Rich...Ha ha ha ...I am the next one the list of Rich :) I am waiting my steyr receiver My first kit....

I only have parts...not full kits !! Ha! Ha! But yes...I can wait! Looking forward to more of your build as well...

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back