Blade Runner Airsoft Build

So far, so good though?! I'm thinking of mounting wooden pieces to the tank then painting it all black to try to hide it inside the grip a little bit...this is where things get tricky. I can't cut the body frame down any more cause the firing mechanism is mounted to the inside of the frame!? There is a lot of guess work and engineering happening here...and I'm not an engineer, I just build guitars. So hopefully I can pull this off! Love your build you were super lucky to get a real Bulldog....I wish!?!???

"Give it to Holden, he's good!?!"

Last edited:
No...the inner workings are completely different than an airsoft unfortunately!?!
Also, the Off World is the wrong size to begin with...its based on a .38 caliber not the .44 caliber Bulldog and the girls are the wrong size as well...I modified my own Off World with real .38 parts and a set of Coyle grips and now I'm much happier with it...but that model can't be made into a firing weapon of any kind...hence my attempt at the Dan Wesson .44 magnum, its close but not perfect for this type of operation...if it works out I'm going to do a small run of them...thanks for checking it out! Cheers!

Tricky stuff there Darthwolf...don't know anything about airsoft to start with, so I might not be the right person to ask...all I can do is cheer you up from the side-lines and hope for the best: keep up the good work and eager to see it working:)

I think I've got it all figured out!!! Just haven't had time to do it yet....thanks! Cheers!

So...basically, I've figured out that if I split the outer grip at the right spot to fit the air tank through so I can drill an access hole in the butt plate so one can refill the air tank to shoot the pellets! Then the rest is fairly straight forward from there...minus the fact I have to fabricate a new brass tube and fut it into the barrel of the blaster to make the ****s come out right and on center...it is turning out to be a lot of engineering I know little about...but its too much fun to quit and if I get it figured out my next one will go a bit smoother and I will be able to do it a lot better as well...cheers!!!

Thanks Rich!! That really means a lot!!!
I think I'm going to have to Dremel out the grips a bit as well so they fit snugly against the frame...this has been interesting and very educational for me... I appreciate your support and help...PS- got those springs etc today!
Thank You again!
Cheers! & Happy New Year to everyone!!!

Thank you! Its been a challenge and a lot of fun...more photos on the way soon...the holidays have put me behind schedule a few days... I will be working on it again soon...

wondering if you had any updates I'm really curious to see how you over came the grip problem and if you came up with a solution for the barrel.

I have figured it all out but haven't had time to work on it yet...holidays and the upcoming music industry show in Anaheim, CA have eaten up a lot of my time right now! Hopefully, I will get some time to do some further work on it...soon though. It IS giving to happen now that I got it figured out though...they both took some thought but I have it worked out very well in my head and on paper....cheers!

Awesome work Wolf! I can't wait to see how this turns out. Nice to know there's other prop builders in the area :cheers :thumbsup!

Thanks my friend! I haven't had much time to finish it up yet but I'm on the tea k to having it done soon...

I will be posting more pictures as soon as I get back to work on this blaster! Life has me side tracked right now...but I will be fine fishing this one up soon...cheers!

Here are some shots from today's brief fiddling around.... enjoy! uploadfromtaptalk1392790474172.jpguploadfromtaptalk1392790509623.jpguploadfromtaptalk1392790529434.jpguploadfromtaptalk1392790552502.jpguploadfromtaptalk1392790572073.jpguploadfromtaptalk1392790585336.jpguploadfromtaptalk1392790608470.jpguploadfromtaptalk1392790619087.jpguploadfromtaptalk1392790643055.jpg
So...its coming along and soon I will have the butt plate drilled out so I can access the gas chamber. As things move forward I'll post more pics for everyone! Thanks for looking! Cheers!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back