BEWARE!! eBay seller je.frigh aka banned member PLANET: MARIO SARRICA

Re: RPF BEWARE!! eBay seller CUSTOMPROPSREPLICAS aka banned member PLANET

Amen to that, brother! As others have said here, if you don't like reading these kind of threads, then just don't read them. It's really that simple, dude. As for the rest of us, we like to be made aware of these sort of shady goings-on, so we know who to avoid buying from or selling to. A real shame, though. I was hoping at some point to get the Season 1 NuBSG Pistol he'd had up for auction. Looked really nicely done.

EDIT: Just checked out a few of his product listings (ie. BSG S1 Pistol, Lawgiver, Equilibrium Cleric Pistol) on eBay, and each one gave me the message "This listing has been removed, or this item is no longer available", quickly followed by "This page may have been moved or is no longer available"?

You might be looking at a link to his old account?
I just looked his page up on eBay and it is still in full force:

seller:custompropreplicas | eBay

Re: BEWARE!! eBay seller CUSTOMPROPREPLICAS aka banned member PLANET: MARIO SARRICA

Even before I opened this thread, the name 'auctionsherpa' came to mind. What a surprise. Before I thought he was a clown marking up readily available prop replicas. Now I see he is a clown and a forger (COA's)

Re: BEWARE!! eBay seller CUSTOMPROPREPLICAS aka banned member PLANET: MARIO SARRICA

I think I got in an argument with Planet once. Forget what about but his getting banned was vindicating. Why doesn't this guy just deal drugs? It would be far easier and more lucrative. He's got the perfect attitude for a drug dealer.

Hi guys, super new here but had to post on this topic. I have actually bought from this guy before, a "Custom Avatar AMP" which turned out to be the toy with a crappy paint job. It was only $20 so I didn't care and the deal went smoothly enough. But when it arrived I realized the guy obviously was not the builder of the incredible props he had listed - Aliens PR, Lawgiver, BSG Blaster, etc. (All Matsucorp items I believe?) So I flicked him an email asking about his Aliens PR and the conversation went very similar to the one posted here by Testeagle. I think in the end I asked him if he was on drugs. Lol. After a little more research I found a similar post to this one which I found most enlightning and helpful.

So just wanted to say a HUGE thanks to you guys who do post warnings to the unannitiated/ignorant newbies like myself. Like a new kid in the shcool yard being warned to stay clear of the bully who will beat the crap out of you and steal your lunch money! So very much appreciated. Cheers guys. :)

Hi guys, super new here but had to post on this topic. I have actually bought from this guy before, a "Custom Avatar AMP" which turned out to be the toy with a crappy paint job. It was only $20 so I didn't care and the deal went smoothly enough. But when it arrived I realized the guy obviously was not the builder of the incredible props he had listed - Aliens PR, Lawgiver, BSG Blaster, etc. (All Matsucorp items I believe?) So I flicked him an email asking about his Aliens PR and the conversation went very similar to the one posted here by Testeagle. I think in the end I asked him if he was on drugs. Lol. After a little more research I found a similar post to this one which I found most enlightning and helpful.

So just wanted to say a HUGE thanks to you guys who do post warnings to the unannitiated/ignorant newbies like myself. Like a new kid in the shcool yard being warned to stay clear of the bully who will beat the crap out of you and steal your lunch money! So very much appreciated. Cheers guys. :)

I hope you left him bad feedback ;)

Thanks for the heads up.
If anyone discovers his new eBay name,
Please post it here.

Thanks again for the info ;)

I'm happy to assist, if I can help people avoid bad vendors even if it's just 1 person it's worth it, I've had a dealings with some terrible vendors over my years, not just in the cosplay community and it not only hurts your pocket but your feelings towards the hobby and your ability to trust other vendors, and your trust in people is what these people prey on.

I recently had a dealing with a vendor in Geelong, Victoria Australia (Arcane Amusements aka David Ibbetson), he pulled out of a project with 18 days to go to the con, said he was going to refund deposit within 28 days and it's 4 months since refund was due and I haven't heard from him in about 2 months (and he has blocked me on FB). I post monthly updates on my FB cosplay page and Tumblr to ensure people know to stay away from him and if that stops other people from being ripped off I've done my job as a member of the larger cosplay community.

As a newbie here myself I want to say thank you to those who are sincerely warning others of bad sellers.

Keep these threads going; it's a great service to our community and a way to protect us from those gangsters:cool

^ thanks ;)
I plan on updating this often... As he changes his ID, I will update it here.

this was fun. is there a list somewhere of folks who have been banned/removed for recasting?
This would be helpful. A master list, thread or section of some kind with links to warning threads about these individuals would be very good, instead of sprinkled around the forums.

It's hard work to figure out if some people are legitimate; to hunt down information (sometimes old information) about them is quite a task.

Re: BEWARE!! eBay seller THEBESTEVER2014 aka banned member PLANET: MARIO SARRICA

Thanks for this thread :):thumbsup I saw his (?!?) lawgiver (an item I'm really looking to pick up) on ebay like a week ago and decided to check up on the name here, and then I found this thread! Thanks again!

This would be helpful. A master list, thread or section of some kind with links to warning threads about these individuals would be very good, instead of sprinkled around the forums.

It's hard work to figure out if some people are legitimate; to hunt down information (sometimes old information) about them is quite a task.
Closest thing we have is the banned members list:

http://www.therpf.com/f16/member-ban-log-103508/

It gives a brief description of why they were banned.
Mods don't have enough time to go through all past threads to link them to any specific names though,
That is probably too consuming a task when they have other things to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for this thread :):thumbsup I saw his (?!?) lawgiver (an item I'm really looking to pick up) on ebay like a week ago and decided to check up on the name here, and then I found this thread! Thanks again!

Glad it helped!!! Welcome aboard!!! :)

Re: BEWARE!! eBay seller THEBESTEVER2014 aka banned member PLANET: MARIO SARRICA

Something like that could compliment the banned member list.

currently it shows no items for sale, he does have a "collection" titled "starp" which I assume is suppose to be "strap" :lol what an idiot! His feedback responses read like a 12 yr olds. :facepalm

Edit: Somebody need to send him a message asking about ordering a SA starp :lol

:lol:lol:lol 9 min after I posted about his feedback, he made it pvt! He is obviously watching closely.
Just another little kid trying to play with the grownups, we're onto you sonny. ;) Thanks for this thread Moviefreak, most of us work too hard for our money to waste it on some scamming little boy. (Nice starp BTW)

Last edited by a moderator:

:lol:lol:lol 9 min after I posted about his feedback, he made it pvt! He is obviously watching closely.
Just another little kid trying to play with the grownups, we're onto you sonny. ;) Thanks for this thread @Moviefreak, most of us work too hard for our money to waste it on some scamming little boy. (Nice starp BTW)

He most likely has one or more sock puppet accounts here.
What I know is killing him is trying not to respond to this thread.
He has proven in the past that his temper and attitude always get the best of him and he cannot help but involving himself and giving his sock puppet account away.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back