BEWARE!! eBay seller je.frigh aka banned member PLANET: MARIO SARRICA

Re: BEWARE!! eBay seller CUSTOMPROPSREPLICAS aka banned member PLANET: MARIO SARRICA

Thank you! Cheers!

"Give it to Holden, he's good!?!"

Re: BEWARE!! eBay seller CUSTOMPROPSREPLICAS aka banned member PLANET: MARIO SARRICA

....and Lance STILL won the TDF 7 TIMES!!!! :D

Re: RPF BEWARE!! eBay seller CUSTOMPROPSREPLICAS aka banned member PLANET

This stuff needs it's own section in the forum. I don't buy stuff (beyond raw materials) from eBay, and honestly I dislike the almost vigilante (even if it's accurate and they deserve it) attitude of these posts. And I don't come here to see name calling arguments. That's why I wrote my private thread ignoring "hide this thread" script (which I'm activating now)...

Seriously - so tired of these "HE IS A BAD GUY BURN THE WITCH!" posts. It's a big turn off for this community. I'm here for DIY, not to be a business. Create a business section for those that care about the business section, and let us amateurs that want to learn and do have our space.

When someone sells something that isn't their's to sell, or worse sells free paper props, they need to be identified. Because it's wrong, by the way you didn't need to read this thread.

Last edited:

This guy has got so many "Socks" on, I'm sure he can't wear shoes anymore!

The Lance thread was a hoot. I remember Planet in another thread pretty much dogging a statue that was to be released and Camper who actually had hands on and painted tried talking to this guy to no avail he still knew more than a person who had 1st hand experience and knowledge and Planet had nothing but a pre release photo. Oh he also said I was following him on the boards lol

The Lance thread was a hoot. I remember Planet in another thread pretty much dogging a statue that was to be released and Camper who actually had hands on and painted tried talking to this guy to no avail he still knew more than a person who had 1st hand experience and knowledge and Planet had nothing but a pre release photo. Oh he also said I was following him on the boards lol

Ah... The HCG Underworld Selene statue :)
Planet swore up and down that HCG had two different sculpts and was doing a bait and switch :lol

And ironic that you should bring that statue up...
I have the prototype photo too and I was just over at the HCG warehouse yesterday and had the Selene statue in front of me.
I didn't see a new sculpt. :lol
Besides some cross-eyed paint jobs, it looked decent.

Last edited:

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The only people that defend recasters are recasters.

His ebay name doesnt come up in the search function on ebay. Has he changed it now?

Re: BEWARE!! eBay seller CUSTOMPROPREPLICAS aka banned member PLANET: MARIO SARRICA

thanks..wanted to add him to my block list

Re: BEWARE!! eBay seller CUSTOMPROPREPLICAS aka banned member PLANET: MARIO SARRICA

Quick update:

He appears to be selling on Etsy as well.
I checked his photos and they are the exact same ones as on eBay and the location happens to be Massachusetts, just like the eBay account.

On etsy he is selling under the name: THE KINGPIN
Under the heading: MOVIE GUNS INC

Please stay aware of the names and do not buy from that store or sell to it.

I spoke with this guy when he was named auroraproject2011, I didn't go through with deal due to him being such a D-Bag.

Here's how it went:
So I was looking at eBay, and I spotted a product that I liked, this was a movie prop based on the original Judge Dredd movie, so here’s the description:

“IF your a fan of Judge Dredd hold ONTO SOMETHING !
This is my custom made Hero lawgiver replica as seen in the film !! This piece is EXACT to the Hero Lawgiver used by Stallone aka Judge Dredd in the film. The cast is the cleanest you will EVER come across and was cast off an original HERO lawgiver . LOOK at how deep and Clean the EAGLE crest iS !!! It is 100 pct functional unlike the other stuff that comes up on Ebay . The magazine is removable ! The barrel is made of Aluminum !!! Also the windows are COLORED glass inserts!!! not painted !!! Even the CUSTOM scope has a glass insert installed to make it more accurate!!! The paint job is also custom and matches the HERO VERSION EXACTLY The slide opens as well . This is the nicest Lawgiver replica that has every been offered on Ebay. The stunning prop makes a breath taking SCI-FI display . THe BEST part is that it is a LED LIGHT UP HERO VERSION !! IT SETS OFF WITH A TINY HIDDEN SWITCH UNDER THE GUN!!!! This gun has got all the SWAG!!!!
1/1 Hero lawgiver from this classic piece of movie history. THE LAWGIVER WEIGHS IN AT OVER A WHOPPING 5 POUNDS THATS QUALITY ! This is THE NICEST PIECE YOU WILL EVER HAVE THE CHANCE TO OWN!!!
HERO Lawgiver was made by an LEADING industry professional and was built to last ! This is the first time this has ever been offered on EBAY!
If this was a song it would be titled ” SIMPLY THE BEST OF JUDGE DREDD ” BECAUSE OF THE HUGE OUTPOURING OF RESPONSES FROM COLLECTORS ALL OVER THE WORLD WE ARE OFFERING THE FINAL FINAL HERO LAWGIVER !!!! THIS IS IT NOW OR NEVER!!!!! LAST CHANCE FIRST BUYER GETS IT!
QUALITY AND INNOVATION”

So from that I’m unsure whether this is a functional airsoft gun or a BB gun or functional means has functional components to mimic screen usage, this is important as airsoft guns are a control weapon in Australia.

Note: I almost purchased a similar gun (maybe even from same maker) but was put off by it being an actual airsoft gun. (different seller)

So I ask the seller and this is what follows. I have included the convo in its entirety (including my own terrible grammar and spelling)

Me: “Hi

Is this an actually airsoft gun base or does it shoot any kind of projectile?

Regards
Name”
Seller: “did u bother to read it ? I can make an airsoft or not”
Me: “Sorry must of over looked it, feel free to quote the section it mentions that.”
Seller: “any reason why we are talking or r u window shopping?”
Me: “I’m actually very interested in the item and honestly am a collector with money burning a hole in my pocket.

I was asking for clarification due to laws in Australia we aren’t allowed to to have airsoft guns/bb guns and any kind of projectile fire has restrictions.”
Seller: “I understand that thats why I offered the non airsoft version
lest see those flames mate”
At this point I need to leave work and it takes me over an hour to get home. When I get home I see and email from seller.
Seller: “window shopping”
Me: “Hey mate,

Sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner, takes me over an hour to get home from work.

Anyway thanks for the follow-up message, you just did yourself out of an easy $600.

Regards

Your mate
PS if you doubted my seriousness to spend money, feel free to check my feedback and purchases, your $600 is a small percentage of what I’ve spent on ebay on memorabilia, comics and props in the last 12 months, not including what I’ve spent else where.”
Seller: “buy comics mate
tire kicker :)
Me: “Expected nothing less.”
Seller: “You think making one of these from scratch by HAND is an easy 600 lol ?
these are not comics mate these are museum quality Hero working full sized props .

It was a joke mate . A lawgiver with out the airsoft inside was a favor and actually is a pain to do .
I have a year wait for a reason .

Best of luck with your comic book collection”
Me: “Thanks mate. Don’t let you bad salesmanship and rage get you down tho, best of luck with the business.”
Seller: “Just know a deadbeat when I see one
keep dreaming and playing with comic books you may grow up one day .”
Me: “The pure fact you would insult a person based on an interest you make money off is laughable, not sure what world a comment such as that would be considered smart or even witty, it’s not even close to an insult. Again you’ve proved why you’re a terrible salesman, your product it up there with the best I’ve seen, there is no doubt, but you only belittle your own skill and product with his kind of communication.
I know you’ll feel compelled to reply, don’t waste your time, you just got binned.”
Seller: “I blocked you mate you will never have one . Watch the movie and day dream its the closest you will get.
Its not about the money I could care less about 600 . I won’t sell to someone like you , but many in your homeland love my props.
Take care comic book boy :)
I’ve left it at that, no point continuing.

From my point of view I was hesitant to buy after the first reply, but I wanted to see how this played out and it ended pretty much how I expected.

I am happy to see his product price has dropped by 25% and he's taken some bad feedback.

Last edited:

I spoke with this guy when he was named auroraproject2011, I didn't go through with deal due to him being such a D-Bag.

Here's how it went:
So I was looking at eBay, and I spotted a product that I liked, this was a movie prop based on the original Judge Dredd movie, so here’s the description:

“IF your a fan of Judge Dredd hold ONTO SOMETHING !
This is my custom made Hero lawgiver replica as seen in the film !! This piece is EXACT to the Hero Lawgiver used by Stallone aka Judge Dredd in the film. The cast is the cleanest you will EVER come across and was cast off an original HERO lawgiver . LOOK at how deep and Clean the EAGLE crest iS !!! It is 100 pct functional unlike the other stuff that comes up on Ebay . The magazine is removable ! The barrel is made of Aluminum !!! Also the windows are COLORED glass inserts!!! not painted !!! Even the CUSTOM scope has a glass insert installed to make it more accurate!!! The paint job is also custom and matches the HERO VERSION EXACTLY The slide opens as well . This is the nicest Lawgiver replica that has every been offered on Ebay. The stunning prop makes a breath taking SCI-FI display . THe BEST part is that it is a LED LIGHT UP HERO VERSION !! IT SETS OFF WITH A TINY HIDDEN SWITCH UNDER THE GUN!!!! This gun has got all the SWAG!!!!
1/1 Hero lawgiver from this classic piece of movie history. THE LAWGIVER WEIGHS IN AT OVER A WHOPPING 5 POUNDS THATS QUALITY ! This is THE NICEST PIECE YOU WILL EVER HAVE THE CHANCE TO OWN!!!
HERO Lawgiver was made by an LEADING industry professional and was built to last ! This is the first time this has ever been offered on EBAY!
If this was a song it would be titled ” SIMPLY THE BEST OF JUDGE DREDD ” BECAUSE OF THE HUGE OUTPOURING OF RESPONSES FROM COLLECTORS ALL OVER THE WORLD WE ARE OFFERING THE FINAL FINAL HERO LAWGIVER !!!! THIS IS IT NOW OR NEVER!!!!! LAST CHANCE FIRST BUYER GETS IT!
QUALITY AND INNOVATION”

So from that I’m unsure whether this is a functional airsoft gun or a BB gun or functional means has functional components to mimic screen usage, this is important as airsoft guns are a control weapon in Australia.

Note: I almost purchased a similar gun (maybe even from same maker) but was put off by it being an actual airsoft gun. (different seller)

So I ask the seller and this is what follows. I have included the convo in its entirety (including my own terrible grammar and spelling)

Me: “Hi

Is this an actually airsoft gun base or does it shoot any kind of projectile?

Regards
Name”
Seller: “did u bother to read it ? I can make an airsoft or not”
Me: “Sorry must of over looked it, feel free to quote the section it mentions that.”
Seller: “any reason why we are talking or r u window shopping?”
Me: “I’m actually very interested in the item and honestly am a collector with money burning a hole in my pocket.

I was asking for clarification due to laws in Australia we aren’t allowed to to have airsoft guns/bb guns and any kind of projectile fire has restrictions.”
Seller: “I understand that thats why I offered the non airsoft version
lest see those flames mate”
At this point I need to leave work and it takes me over an hour to get home. When I get home I see and email from seller.
Seller: “window shopping”
Me: “Hey mate,

Sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner, takes me over an hour to get home from work.

Anyway thanks for the follow-up message, you just did yourself out of an easy $600.

Regards

Your mate
PS if you doubted my seriousness to spend money, feel free to check my feedback and purchases, your $600 is a small percentage of what I’ve spent on ebay on memorabilia, comics and props in the last 12 months, not including what I’ve spent else where.”
Seller: “buy comics mate
tire kicker :)
Me: “Expected nothing less.”
Seller: “You think making one of these from scratch by HAND is an easy 600 lol ?
these are not comics mate these are museum quality Hero working full sized props .

It was a joke mate . A lawgiver with out the airsoft inside was a favor and actually is a pain to do .
I have a year wait for a reason .

Best of luck with your comic book collection”
Me: “Thanks mate. Don’t let you bad salesmanship and rage get you down tho, best of luck with the business.”
Seller: “Just know a deadbeat when I see one
keep dreaming and playing with comic books you may grow up one day .”
Me: “The pure fact you would insult a person based on an interest you make money off is laughable, not sure what world a comment such as that would be considered smart or even witty, it’s not even close to an insult. Again you’ve proved why you’re a terrible salesman, your product it up there with the best I’ve seen, there is no doubt, but you only belittle your own skill and product with his kind of communication.
I know you’ll feel compelled to reply, don’t waste your time, you just got binned.”
Seller: “I blocked you mate you will never have one . Watch the movie and day dream its the closest you will get.
Its not about the money I could care less about 600 . I won’t sell to someone like you , but many in your homeland love my props.
Take care comic book boy :)
I’ve left it at that, no point continuing.

From my point of view I was hesitant to buy after the first reply, but I wanted to see how this played out and it ended pretty much how I expected.

I am happy to see his product price has dropped by 25% and he's taken some bad feedback.

Yeah, that is pretty much how he opperates.
He ways becomes rude and hostile. That attitude is what usually gives him away when he opens a sock puppet account here.
He is the type that cannot bite his tongue and ends up spewing a rant or numerous posts that quickly alert mods that something is not right about the member. Then after a bit of digging, he is discovered and banned all over.
Some people just have a bad personality and clash with everyone.

Then dont click on the threads. Simple. Instead of trying to hold others accountable for what you read maybe take some personal accountability. This is a community and that means looking out for each other. You say its a turn off for the community? Im one of the original members of this community so please dont speak for those of us that helped build this place.
This stuff needs it's own section in the forum. I don't buy stuff (beyond raw materials) from eBay, and honestly I dislike the almost vigilante (even if it's accurate and they deserve it) attitude of these posts. And I don't come here to see name calling arguments. That's why I wrote my private thread ignoring "hide this thread" script (which I'm activating now)...

Seriously - so tired of these "HE IS A BAD GUY BURN THE WITCH!" posts. It's a big turn off for this community. I'm here for DIY, not to be a business. Create a business section for those that care about the business section, and let us amateurs that want to learn and do have our space.

Then dont click on the threads. Simple. Instead of trying to hold others accountable for what you read maybe take some personal accountability. This is a community and that means looking out for each other. You say its a turn off for the community? Im one of the original members of this community so please dont speak for those of us that helped build this place.

Amen to that, brother! As others have said here, if you don't like reading these kind of threads, then just don't read them. It's really that simple, dude. As for the rest of us, we like to be made aware of these sort of shady goings-on, so we know who to avoid buying from or selling to. A real shame, though. I was hoping at some point to get the Season 1 NuBSG Pistol he'd had up for auction. Looked really nicely done.

EDIT: Just checked out a few of his product listings (ie. BSG S1 Pistol, Lawgiver, Equilibrium Cleric Pistol) on eBay, and each one gave me the message "This listing has been removed, or this item is no longer available", quickly followed by "This page may have been moved or is no longer available"?

Last edited:

this was fun. is there a list somewhere of folks who have been banned/removed for recasting?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back