Back to the Future

Very nice Roland, I either missed that photo in the scene or forgot about it.

ssaluzzi: Thanks for sharing the Lyon Estates "billboard." I've been wanting a file at least of that for a long, well you get the idea. 8)

That mega site doesn't support Safari, I'll try Chrome which I also use.

*edit* Copy/pasting the link from Safari to Chrome didn't work. When I went to the RPF in Chrome and opened the link it worked as it should. Thanks again!:cool

Very nice Roland, I either missed that photo in the scene or forgot about it.

ssaluzzi: Thanks for sharing the Lyon Estates "billboard." I've been wanting a file at least of that for a long, well you get the idea. 8)

That mega site doesn't support Safari, I'll try Chrome which I also use.

*edit* Copy/pasting the link from Safari to Chrome didn't work. When I went to the RPF in Chrome and opened the link it worked as it should. Thanks again!:cool

Now in 4shared.

BTTF Doc Brown parking lot scene paper

Anyone have any clearer picture of what is drawn on the paper?
Pic attached

Thanks

Attachments

• photo(1).JPG
    photo(1).JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 105
Re: BTTF Doc Brown parking lot scene paper

I still can't tell you what it is, but here are some better screen caps.

bttf-doc-brown-parking-lot-scene-paper-doc1.jpg-280278d1391136957

bttf-doc-brown-parking-lot-scene-paper-doc2.jpg-280279d1391136957

Attachments

• doc1.jpg
    doc1.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 824
  • doc2.jpg
    doc2.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 825

Thanks to Roland and his images, it looks almost like a black and white map of the central and western United States's time zones...upside-down. Which is why there are multiple tiny clocks above the differently shaded grey sections.

-Nick

EDIT: The closest thing I was able to find on short notice: http://www.quill.com/incentive-pads/cbs/255028.html?cm_mmc=SEM_PLA_OS_255028

It just needs to be in black and white, not have Canada on it, and be upside-down.

...I think that just about confirms it. It shouldn't be too hard to make one from scratch.

Last edited by a moderator:

I think you got it!....Thanks!

Thanks to @Roland and his images, it looks almost like a black and white map of the central and western United States's time zones...upside-down. Which is why there are multiple tiny clocks above the differently shaded grey sections.

-Nick

EDIT: The closest thing I was able to find on short notice: Trend Learning Charts; Time Zones | Quill.com

It just needs to be in black and white, not have Canada on it, and be upside-down.

...I think that just about confirms it. It shouldn't be too hard to make one from scratch.

Just gave martys letter to doc a try , pretty pleased with it although when i compared to a screen shot it looks like they changed the damn letter layout !

[url]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/delux1234/C15E0625-3F20-49AA-8EA1-2557B26BCE94_zps7ibj1pkk.jpg[/URL]

[url]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/delux1234/dKy10xM_zpsbcf60baa.jpg[/URL]

Yes, the 1985 letter in the movie is different than the one seen in 1955. Each copy was hand written by Michael J. Fox and a different letter was used for the 1985 version. There are also several others that were made for, but not used in the movie. But your aged letter still looks good. :cool

See this post for a decent photo of the actual 1985 letter used in the movie: 1985 Letter

A friend in USA, sent me a few things including a pin of the trilogy that is entirely of holographic material hoverboard (missing items).
on the back says: BADGE - A - MINIT 1-800-223-4103

Last edited by a moderator:
HELP hi all im a very big fan of bttf and i also collect playing cards...
ive been looking on the net and found a 2 pics of some bttf playing cards....
ive looked everywere to try and find a pack but had no luck :( looking at the pics of the catds you can see they have lots of paper props pics on them all...
dose anyone know anything about the cards and were you can get them from?

have a look at the 2 pics and let me know what you think.....thank-u:)cards 2 (2).jpgcards 2 (1).jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back