Back to the Future

Hi guys, Is there anybody who ever made a copy of this poster (it appears in 1955):

$T2eC16N,!zUE9s389y3-BQluiRoF7Q~~60_12.JPG

And here comes my latest free download, the "Enchantment Under The Sea Dance" poster. Full size of the poster is 28 x 44 inches (about 71 x 112 cm) and the PDF file is made for a print on A0 paper sheets. I started an interest thread for a print version of that poster in the junkyard, but due to lack of interest (the worldwide shipping costs are too high), I decided to release the file for free. Feel free to print it yourself. :)

The PDF file: Enchantment_Under_The_Sea_Dance_Poster_remade_by_Roland_Zubcic_A0.pdf

Preview pic:

back-future-preview.png-276589d1390344423

Attachments

• preview.png
    preview.png
    98.4 KB · Views: 983
And here comes my latest free download, the "Enchantment Under The Sea Dance" poster. Full size of the poster is 28 x 44 inches (about 71 x 112 cm) and the PDF file is made for a print on A0 paper sheets. I started an interest thread for a print version of that poster in the junkyard, but due to lack of interest (the worldwide shipping costs are too high), I decided to release the file for free. Feel free to print it yourself. :)

The PDF file: Enchantment_Under_The_Sea_Dance_Poster_remade_by_Roland_Zubcic_A0.pdf

Preview pic:

http://www.therpf.com/attachments/f40/back-future-preview.png-276589d1390344423

Ooooh I didn't see this thread!!! I would have been in xD (you know me xD)

Ooooh I didn't see this thread!!! I would have been in xD (you know me xD)

Thanks, Emma. Yes I know you. :D But I would need at least 30 buyers to order the posters. I don't think I could find so many interested people in Germany or the EU (where the shipping costs are low).

Sucks, not even one for me ? XD

The fixed costs for offset printing are too high for just one poster. You need to order a minimum quantity of 100. Ordering just a few posters is only possible with digital printing. You live in Glasgow. That's a big town. I'm sure you can find a print house that could digitally print you my file in full size. ;)

In addition to Marty's family photo I posted more than two years ago, here is another one. It is known that the prop department made different versions of that photo. One of those photos, the three siblings indoor with a birthday cake, can even be seen in the "honey, your first novel" scene in the background.

back-future-martys_disappearing_family_second_version_screen_capture.jpg-278306d1390712307

It would be a shame if I would ignore that great photo and so here it is in all 9 stages of the disappearance: ;)

A4 version: Martys_Disappearing_Family_Second_Version_remade_by_Roland_Zubcic_A4.pdf
US-Letter version: Martys_Disappearing_Family_Second_Version_remade_by_Roland_Zubcic_US-Letter.pdf

A small preview animation: :D

back-future-martys_disappearing_family_second_version_remade_by_roland_zubcic.gif-278309d1390712883

Attachments

• Martys_Disappearing_Family_Second_Version_Screen_Capture.jpg
    Martys_Disappearing_Family_Second_Version_Screen_Capture.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 910
  • Martys_Disappearing_Family_Second_Version_remade_by_Roland_Zubcic.gif
    Martys_Disappearing_Family_Second_Version_remade_by_Roland_Zubcic.gif
    517.7 KB · Views: 956
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back