Avengers Trailer

Is there a reason he switches from triangle back to circle? 'In-universe' that is...

And what 'Mark' are they up to in the comics?

That sculpt is the exact same thing shown at the release art, so maybe it was not concept art but the actual new costume.

Is there a reason he switches from triangle back to circle? 'In-universe' that is...

And what 'Mark' are they up to in the comics?
They're up to...

Answer_to_Life.jpg

HitchhikerSmilie.gif

Why is it that Thor is without his iconic HELMET when going into battle?
theres only one scene in 'THOR' when you see his very nicely re-imagined helmet and hats the only time we see it. Again without in the new trailer.
In the Avengers trailer, we see Captian America sporting a hoodie? Oh, he must loose his helmet in battle so we can see his face? Just somethimg that bugs me. BATMAN will take off his cowl in a fight. don't think so. Caps outfit looks better in His movie. Not liking the new look. Just my opinion as a fan. I hope to not offend.
A MARVEL comics fan for over 40 years.

Why is it that Thor is without his iconic HELMET when going into battle?
theres only one scene in 'THOR' when you see his very nicely re-imagined helmet and hats the only time we see it. Again without in the new trailer.
In the Avengers trailer, we see Captian America sporting a hoodie? Oh, he must loose his helmet in battle so we can see his face? Just somethimg that bugs me. BATMAN will take off his cowl in a fight. don't think so. Caps outfit looks better in His movie. Not liking the new look. Just my opinion as a fan. I hope to not offend.
A MARVEL comics fan for over 40 years.

I don't think Cap's identity is all that secret in the Marvel Movies. And the "hoodie" could just be the mask off and hanging back (as I believe has been shown in the comics).

Thor's helmet is pretty impractical if ya think about it. It serves little purpose oth than decoration. Way too cumbersome for battle.

So is his cape. He's a god, what does he care about practicallity! :)

I really hope the helmet makes another appearance. Love the design.

Nick

honestly didn't like the trailer too much.. maybe because i expected more.. but im sure its gonna be great.. the mark 7's chest doesn't look that good.. i do like the legs and shoulders

I must say, I absolutely cannot wait for this movie!!!! Maybe the best movie I will ever see!!! I am sooo dissapointed about ed norton as the hulk, but I guess ruffalo deserves a shot.

With joss whedon as director though I really have high hopes for this movie. You can't argue with the cast, I am anxious to see cobie smulders as maria hill, and very interested to see jeremy renner and the screen adaption of hawkeye - I think there is alot of potential there!

soo, am i the only one who thinks the new movie poster sucks donkey?

465624_318090604915619_126757470715601_872205_206680624_o.jpg

not only does every character look like they just pasted them in there, but also they all have different lighting, also the proportion to distance is way off, color correction seem to be non existant, also it looks like the costumes of IM and Thor are from the previous movies. also it looks like only IM is damaged the rest seem just fine, and why the hell is nick fury just sitting around there in the back, isnt he supposed to be like the leader via headquarter or stuff?
all in all this poster has so many faults, i cant even write them all down

but it could be just me

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back