Avengers Trailer

How does Samuel get all those people in the same place, does he have a time machine? Haven't seen CApt America yet but doesn't it take place way back? Sorry I don't read comics but I like these movies.

How does Samuel get all those people in the same place, does he have a time machine? Haven't seen CApt America yet but doesn't it take place way back? Sorry I don't read comics but I like these movies.

Cap is frozen at the end of his mission in WWII and is revived in the modern day.

Ok so I noticed Tony gettn tossed out of what looks like a plane or a high window in a lab, then we see Cap tossed out a window land on a car, Iron Man is flying next to a missile? I cant tell

i actually have read most of the ultimate comics and i know the nick fury there.

still, its not the ultimate avengers, or ultimate ironman, ultimate captain america..., even if its inspired by them
i dont say he is bad for the role, he fits in
its just that nick fury is someone else in my mind :D

Ok so I noticed Tony gettn tossed out of what looks like a plane or a high window in a lab, then we see Cap tossed out a window land on a car, Iron Man is flying next to a missile? I cant tell

Yeah man the whole editing side was weird... first they throw some one and cut to another person landing. Stark gets thrown out of a window by loki and not sure if its a missile or a plane....

The editing, like a lot of trailers is actually kind of amusing in a stupid way. We see one person start an action (in this case Stark gets tossed threw a window) and another seems to complete the action (Capt. America lands on car, appearing to be Stark at first).

...I thought it was a Skrull ship.

Last edited:
Couldn't they use a better villain than Loki, I mean really Loki ? What a cheesy villain. He was cheesy in Thor, he'll be cheesy in this. I think Iron Man will steal the show in this one. The rest are just filler, IMHO. Black Widow is always fun to look at, but the rest Meh. Cheers

Loki is the reason they make the team in the comic. It was obvious they would do the same for the film as its an important part of the mythology. Its kinda Thors reason for joining the team and then he sticks with it.

Don't hassle the Hoff

nick-fury-saaarietv-1998-03-g.jpg

nick-fury-saaarietv-1998-09-g.jpg

Nick

i have to admit i liked hasselhoff in nick fury-agent of shield

was a fun movie :)

/edit: and i just had to do this:
attachment.php

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back